The Really Really Real Eagles

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Here's the deal.

We'll actually be playing the Persians. Yep.

According to the people at CIFO, the easiest way to hide our nationality is to pick the Tribe who uses the color and leaderhead we want to use, and make them the Tribe we want to be. This includes things like dumping the Immortals as the UU, changing the traits to SEA traits, even changing the personality (fav government/shunned govt.).

Plus we make the Dromon available to Persians as a UU. All the little things to make the Persians the Byzantines are done. Everything will match up. We'll just look different. Just a little note to keep you on the same page.

I just hope that everything will work and we won't find out later that there has been made a mistake while mixing all the attributes. :)

I just hope that everything will work and we won't find out later that there has been made a mistake while mixing all the attributes. :)

Well, our team will be right. If the others wind up being all religious fanatics, I guess we'll really be in trouble. ;)

You can say what you want. I'm not doing the map.

Cool, just saying i've made a bunch of maps and looked at them for hours and never saw issues
I don't mean to discredit your ability

This will be a custom map, with custom rules and custom player stats. Our map maker is denyd. He is very capable and experienced with this kind of thing. When he completes the maps, they will be sent to the CIFO Referee (which now looks like it will be Worf) and another CIFO regular named Friepa. They will inspect the map and judge it for fairness and equality of the starting positions. Screenshots of each team's starting positions will be sent to the team captains, so they can be shared with their teams. If everyone is happy (which hasn't happened so far.... ;) ), then we will start the game.

Can't give you a starting date as of today. Can't seem to contact denyd. I think he's on holiday.

Top Bottom