The Road to War - Ultimate Edition!

You need to go through the python files related to the screen the name is shown, and change the text reference from the leadername to the country name similar to what I did for the scoreboard.

There's quite a few files which would need changing.

Is it me or this mod is too easy? Even when you change the difficulty in the beginning and put it higher I barely see any change in the difficulty... Is it normal? I even find it easier the more I put the difficulty since when I start the game I expect it to be more difficult so I play more carefully...
Does anyone else noticed that?

There is no patch - Ultimate Edition replaces all previous Addon patches for Road-to-War see www.daleszone.com for details

Hey all,
I tried to play as the uk using the retail verison but when I realised they had no oil, I thought I'd download the ultimate version. I'm just wondering what should I turn off and how do I do it before I start again? or should I just give it a go as it is?

Dale, thanks for the work. It is good that you can now sink ships..not allowed in Civ4. BTW why is there two copies of each version? Also have you created a 'how to modify' document?

Dales has indicated he is now working on Colonization mods.

However, you are free to try my mini-mod, which requires UE. 1.1

I do not know how to do stuff like that. I am American, and I expect to have everything my way, when I want it, and for low prices. I want more more more and he should make the game for my needs. It is all about me and no one else. I want fast food, a big car thats burns lots of gas, and a big house. I want to make a lot of money, and I want it bigger and better everytime. Too bad, maybe when Civ 5 comes out he can do a great WW2 mod :) As long as Civ 5 is not a botched and buggy game like Empire: Total War ^======^

I actually think there are a lot of WW2 enthusiasts here @ civfantics and it could be "Joint" project" for Civ 5 and I would be a keen member of it.

If we all work hard on it, it could be included in an expansion pack, like Dales was.

RE: Empire:Total War - I agree. Like Medieval II:TW and Rome:TW it is not as good as Medieval:TW.

The original maker of mod Dale announced to stop modding this mod so it might be unlikely.

The original maker of mod Dale announced to stop modding this mod so it might be unlikely.

I hope not. "Vanilla" RTW isn't that good.

As 3.19 makes some modifications to RTW and not wanting to support 2 versions of RTW, I will be forced to not using the "Ultimate Edition" in future versions of my mod.

Does anyone know if UE has any DLL changes that the Firaxis version does not (as in, did Dale change the DLL between add-on pack 2 and UE?)? If not, I may take some time this summer to convert UE to 3.19. But I don't have the time necessary to do DLL updates.

Dl-ing for you. Will inform you if there is any .dll files in there.

Update: Yes, it does have dll file.

Top Bottom