The "Say Thanks Zap Petition"

Cant believe I never saw this thread before but indeed thanks a million Zap, I cant even imagine how hard & complex this all must be & how u push out release after release is beyond me, You've truly made an already great Civ4 into the best game on PC, yes better than Fallout or even Oblivion for me....thanks again

This thread was a great idea. It is now a year old, and still relevant.
Thank you, Zappara :goodjob:
I was involved in DyP for Civ3, and a little bit into RaR, and this is the kind of Civ I like to play (apart from some imaginary stuff like Fall from Heaven). I'm very happy you carried this kind of mod into Civ4 with such tenacity.

As to this being looked into for Civ5, I think we should keep in mind that the complexity of RoM does not belong in a game to be sold on the shelves. The best approach is to keep it moddable - that is the true stroke of genius for Civ4 (and Civ3). But I'm sure that some great ideas can be distilled for any future Civ installment from the creativity of all the people who contributed to RoM.

Thank you for the mod, it's awesome :D
I don't know where you get your efforts from, it's amazing.

Since this is an anniversary of "Say Thanks to Zappara!" thread, I wan to do this:

ZAPPARA!

I thank you from all my heart for this awesome mod that you had wrought!

If not for this mod, I would had lost my enthusaism for Civ 4 a long itme ago! Keep up the
GREAT JOB!!

but better late than never!

I have to say thanks as well. I loved playing the Civ series and still do, but Zappara has made the Civ IV all the more interesting for me. Keep up the great work Zappara!

Out of curiosity, if Zappara were a Civ IV Great Person, what do you think he may be? Too bad there isn't an Omni-Great Person.

Out of curiosity, if Zappara were a Civ IV Great Person, what do you think he may be? Too bad there isn't an Omni-Great Person.

A great prophet he would surely be, bringing mankind the word binaries of almighty Sid in heaven, interpreting it so we rise in godliness, amen!

A great prophet he would surely be, bringing mankind the word binaries of almighty Sid in heaven, interpreting it so we rise in godliness, amen!
:lol: By Finnish law I'd need 20 followers to start a new religion... then I'd move to India to get few million followers (I'm sure they visit the Guru ;)) and after that I'd move to USA to be TV prophet and transfer the millions to my secret Switzerland bank account... (this was actually thought to our class in high school by our religion teacher.. funny things that have stuck on my head) :lol:

No, it's only the most important things. If Ron L. Hubbard can do it, you can too! ;)

Zapparalogy! Muhammad eat your heart out!

Actually I think you should make it a custom religion...just to leave a "signature" on this mod. ;)

Zapparalogy! Muhammad eat your heart out!
We humans, in future, will create this universe where we are now living. :old:

but now, let's back to the topic in this thread ie. "praising my skills" :groucho: :joke:

We humans, in future, will create this universe where we are now living. :old:

It's good to see you have higher hopes, but personally I do not think the future for humanity will be the curl of a pretty girl. :cry:

I keep coming back to this thread wanting to add something thoughtful and well said.
Since that obviously isn't working for me I'll just add this:

I can't thank you enough Zappara. You and everyone that helps you make RoM possible.
You have a great deal of my respect and appreciation.

Top Bottom