The Struggle for Europe PBEM

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

At what point in time does a bump become ineffectual?

Is a bump really a bump if no one is listening? Is a bump really a bump if no one is there?

Are you curious? Do you want to know more? Then sign up for my take at home corrospondence course on "Bumpology".

Just send me a $100.00 and Ill send you the course materilas to be come an expert in bumping! By the time your done you will be able to depose the "Reigning Bump King" himself!:king:

I know it is my turn, but I was hoping to get ahold of Pap before I played it. Since I can't, I was talking to Academia and he suggested I take control of the Allied civ as well. What does everyone say?

I don't mind, but maybe conmcb25 would like to take over the Allied player.

Sorry I wouldn't mind trying this one but I got too many on my plate right now. Im trying to cut back anticipating a new tourney of a new scenario about to be released.

I think you need to find a replacement for PAP he is back online but seems to have minimal time for the summer.

But then again if ALL of you sent me a $100.00 for my corrospondence course I might be persueded...:lol: :lol:

Big BUMP!!!!!!!!!

Pap has pulled another disappearing act...so I don't know what to do.

BUMP!!!!!
PLEASE!!!! I WANT TO PLAY THIS SCENARIO!!!! :(

Originally posted by Choke
Pap has pulled another disappearing act...so I don't know what to do.

I'm talking to him right now.

I say that if Choke doesn't play his turn in 2 days that we find a replacement.

Please do...I don't want to play in this game because my ally is unreliable.

Weren't you trying to leave the game in the first place?

Yes, but I wanted to do it in a way that would help the Allies.

Just so you guys know, I got nailed by the military :sad: That means I will probably have to quit all my games in order to serve my country. I'm not sure, but it might be that they have internet and PC's we soldiers can borrow in our spare time. In that case, I won't have to quit them all.

I am not going yet though. It's not until the 29th of July but I want to let you know it now already. I will then be away for a year. :sniper:

I am most likely going to Kosovo (NATO), Afghanistan (NATO) or Iraq (Under British command) to serve as a peace keeping soldier. :tank:

I did not want this to happen. Damn Norwegian conscription! :aargh:

:(:(:(

This will kill a lot of games. :(

I didn't even know Norway has conscription; now I'm worried about sas now! :eek:

Then we still need a fill in for the French. Let's advertise for a few more days. I say that if by the end of the week we don't get a replacement for Choke that we give France to the AI.

Um, Choke isn't missing. We're waiting for Pap.

Originally posted by Choke
Please do...I don't want to play in this game because my ally is unreliable.

No, Choke said he doesn't want to play anymore and the last save was Soviet. France plays after the USSR, after which the turn orders starts over and it is Germany's turn.

Top Bottom