1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Test Of Time Patch Project

Discussion in 'Civ2 - General Discussions' started by TheNamelessOne, Dec 22, 2013.

1. CurtSibling

CurtSibling ENEMY ACE™ SLeague Staff Supporter

It seems so. My anti-virus seemed to take a dislike to ToTPP running with that patch. Perhaps because it is affecting the CPU settings.

2. Rui_TNV

Rui_TNV Chieftain

I've gotten to almost 270 cities, and I think I'll keep on expanding as there is still some land to explore...

CurtSibling likes this.
  3. PlutonianEmpire

PlutonianEmpire Socially Awkward Goofball

Suggestion: Adding flags to the GOVERNMENTS that dictate what bonuses it can or cant have, such as immune to bribery or makes all citizens content or even happy (like a government of pure hedonism)

Example:
    Code:
    @GOVERNMENTS
    Anarchy, Mr., Ms., 0, 0
    Despotism, Emperor, Empress, 0, 0
    Monarchy, King, Queen, 0, 0
    Communism, Comrade, Comrade, 0, 0
    Fundamentalism, High Priest, High Priestess, 0, 1
    Republic, Consul, Consul, 0, 0
    Democracy, President, President, 1, 0
    Example of a government where the masses are so thoroughly brainwashed they are content and their cities are immune to bribery:
    Code:
    Brainwashing, Herpus Derpus, Herpus Derpina, 1, 1

A hedonism government where everyone is happy could be:
    Code:
    Hedonism, Lazy Bum, Lazy Bummess, 0, 2

Could something like this be possible? :)

4. CurtSibling

CurtSibling ENEMY ACE™ SLeague Staff Supporter

Would it be possible to have more control of how much gold to give other civs as a gift? If I have a large treasury, by default I have the four choices of gift, but even the minimum amount is too much.

It would be cool to have fixed gold amounts (1000,5000,10000,20000) or reduce the multiple the game seems to pick, based on the player's treasury. Also to have more choices to pick what techs to give.

I know Lua has a neat diplomacy menu for gifts, but it has no effect on civ relations, it would be nice if Lua tech/city/gold gifts did boost the civ recipient's mood.