The Tetrad

A lot, but we're not talking about life. We're talking about the sun and the destruction of the earth by it. Life is irrelevant. :confused:

I think he means that solar evolution is baloney as well...

If so, I have to admit he's got a point. If you accept fairyland myths like gravity and nuclear physics then we'd also tend accept the billions-of-years estimates regarding the sun's renaming lifespan.

A lot, but we're not talking about life. We're talking about the sun and the destruction of the earth by it. Life is irrelevant. :confused:

My point was not about evolution. It was about time as a factor.

From what I have heard, a person who holds to evolution has plenty of time on their hands and the sun will not engulf the earth tomorrow. A YEC'r may not have as much time to work with.

It would seem to me that if the sun destroyed the earth, life as we know it would end. Not very many people even with sensational environmentalist and all the "entertainment" brainwashing that the earth may end tomorrow; has persuaded humans the necessity to save their fellow humans if such destruction should occur.

I think he means that solar evolution is baloney as well...

If so, I have to admit he's got a point. If you accept fairyland myths like gravity and nuclear physics then we'd also tend accept the billions-of-years estimates regarding the sun's renaming lifespan.

You have to admit that the sun large enough to overtake the earth would look like a huge lake of fire and not just a disc in the sky.

Top Bottom