The Tribal Elders of Delphi

Welp, that my attempt at replicating Melda's amazing updates.

The story isn't great, but its the best I could do in one afternoon.

I had no idea this was so much work!

I had no idea this was so much work!

And then, with the little insight I have from Melda this is probably far from all the work going on behind the updates when there were all the election stats to keep up with.

Anyway, hi there! Exciting update. :) It has been a busy December for me and I just wanted to apologise for disappearing so suddenly. I hope the both of you had a merry christmas if you celebrate the holiday.

It is amazing (story-wise) that Delphi seems to fare so well after this internal crisis, the disappearence of a monarch followed by the death of his two closest ministers really could have caused some major instability. If I have time and inspiration I might throw in some story for the young Seleukos, the now orphaned Siomaios son, depending on the circumstances.

I wish the new Chief Minister (Dictator?) good luck in managing this world war situation. As I would imagine Lysistrate calling out while riding into her final battle: All hail Delphi!

Edit: Just out of curiosity, because I was thinking about it when I read the update, did you continue following the orders passed by the Synedrion earlier or have you used your effectively absolute power to repeal whatever you like? :p

I followed the orders, but as new situations appeared and time passed, I just used dictatorial power.

And the instability is coming in the next update!

Wow, the world war situation goes from bad to worse (Poland!)! :lol:

Great job with the update! :D

And yes, Gurra is correct: I have a spreadsheet (about 1 meg in size) where I would track the attitudes of each neighbourhood against each player each turn. It took a very long time to update and was the most time-consuming part of it (playing turns didn't take too long, but prettying up the images and writing the narratives actually took more time than playing it!).

I look forward to the latest adventures of the Stathite Empire and wish you well. :)

And Gurra: no problem at all. That time of the year gets busy at the best of times, even without other life things getting in the road. ;)

Top Bottom