There at the very Beginning: A History of Babylonia

Mod: RFC: DoC
Goals: Survive!
Civ: Babylon

First update coming up, but before that, I want to say that my Civ Game challenges thread can still be contributed to, but any contributions will be considered only after this game is finished. Also, comments of almost any kind are appreciated. Remember, even though I like doing this, I'm not being paid to do it, so I really want to know that people are appreciating it, and if not, I want to know that as well so I can change it. And I have a feeling I will complete this story, even if I get a bad end!

Seems agreeable. I'll be following this one.

What difficulty are you playing on?

Don't worry babylon is a challenge at regent too. ;)

It would help if you actually showed/described a bit more of what happened (screenshots with comments are usually the best way to do so). Even if you failed to win. Rather, especially if you failed, so that people will be able to give you suggestions (or at least be warned and not repeat your mistakes ;) ).

I personally prefer stories where the 'good guys' lose or end up dead. I have no idea how good I am in comparison to the other people here so I don't know how much my advice will be worth.

Top Bottom