There's no moon base

top ten movie one liners of all time :

1 Casablanca , (1942), “Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful moonbase”, Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart)

2 Apocalypse Now, (1979), “I love the smell of base in the morning. It smells like moon”, Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore (Robert Duvall)

3 Dr. No , (1962), “Base. Moon Base.” James Bond (Sean Connery)

4 The Godfather , (1972), “I’ll make him a moonbase he can’t refuse”, Michael Corleone (Al Pacino)

5 Crocodile Dundee , (1986), “You call that a moonbase? That’s not a moonbase. This is a moonbase”, Michael “Crocodile” Dundee (Paul Hogan)

6 City Slickers, (1991), “Women need a moon to have sex. Men just need a base”, Mitch Robbins (Billy Crystal)

7 Titanic , (1997), “I’m the base of the moooon!!”, Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio)

8 BRAVEHEART, "They may take our lives, but they'll never take...OUR MOONBASE!" - William Wallace, to his army, before going into battle

9 THE LORD OF THE BASE: THE TWO MOONS, "My precious!"

10 HIGHLANDER, "There can be only one." - Connor McLeod

Moonbase RPG diety challenge:....Earth map, 18 civs, any civ, any leader. Upon settling capital city, call it Moonbase 1. Open worldbuilder, hack in the space elevator (I don't think you can hack SDI, it's a project, or Apollo program, otherwise, I'd allow that) From this city, no other buildings can be built, only mobile entities. Palace cannot be moved from this city (hence, moonbase will have palace and space elevator as only buildings, all great people can settle there, but no great people can be spent to create buildings (academy, mil academy, Scotland Yard etc) at the moonbase). Only exception (as hinted above) You may build Apollo program project or SDI initiative at the moonbase. best strategy (other than retire immediately) ?

I fooled you! I fooled you! I got moonbase! I got moonbase!

EDIT: Also, I probably laughed a little too hard at "double facepalm" on the previous page. Nice one, vincentz :goodjob:

It’s on the moon, the moon
Gotta get down on the moon
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the moonbase, moonbase
on the moon, the moon

Gettin’ down on the moon
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the moonbase

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the moonbase

[Bridge]:culture:

Yesterday was spacerace, spacerace
Today i-is moonbase, moonbase (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is ship parts
And Alpha Centauri comes after...wards
I don’t want this game to end

[I would say "with apologies to Rebecca Black", but I feel no such need as she inflicted the original on the world.]

"Full of win, this thread is."

-Ghost of Jedi Master Yoda, after the destruction of the Endor moonbase

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the following completely ridiculous and utterly pointless revision of every single one of the Civ4 tech quotes to incorporate the goodness of moonbase. If you can improve on any of these, by all means feel free to do so.

I bid you good day. :)

Spoiler :
MYSTICISM - "Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of moonbase." - Cicero

MEDITATION - "Meditation brings moonbase; lack of moonbase leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you to moonbase and what holds you back." - The Buddha

POLYTHEISM - "Not at all similar are the race of the immortal gods and the race of men who walk upon the moonbase." - Homer

PRIESTHOOD - "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His moon to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you base." - The Bible, Numbers

LITERATURE - "Some moons are to be explored, others to be mined, and some few to be graced with a moonbase." - Sir Francis Bacon

MONOTHEISM - "I am the Lord thy Moonbase. Thou shalt have no other bases before Me." - The Bible, Exodus

CODE_OF_LAWS - "To bring about the rule of righteousness in the moon, so that the strong should not harm the base." - Hammurabi's Code; Prologue

MONARCHY - "A multitude of moons is not a good thing. Let there be one moon, one base." - Herodotus

DRAMA - "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time may build many moonbases." - William Shakespeare

FEUDALISM - "I will to my moonbase be true and faithful, and build all which it needs and obliterate all which stands in its way." - Anglo Saxon Oath of Fealty

THEOLOGY - "Two moons have been formed by two loves: the earthly by the love of base; the heavenly by the love of… wait, that’s no moon!" - St. Augustine

MUSIC - "If music be the food of love, play on, and get to work on that moonbase already." - William Shakespeare

CIVIL_SERVICE - "The moonbase is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding moonbase." - Unknown

GUILDS - "People of the same base seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the moon." - Adam Smith

DIVINE_RIGHT - "I am the moonbase." - Louis XIV

NATIONALISM - "A man does not have himself killed for a half-pence a day or for a petty distinction. You must build a moonbase in order to electrify him." - Napoleon Bonaparte

MILITARY_TRADITION - "Victorious warriors build a moonbase first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to build a moonbase." - Sun-Tzu

CONSTITUTION - "No free man shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of the moonbase council." - The Magna Carta

LIBERALISM - "Any society that would give up a little moon to gain a little base will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

DEMOCRACY - "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. On a related note, from now on I will be ruling the world with an iron fist from my moonbase." - Winston Churchill

COMMUNISM - "When I give moonbases to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no moonbases, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

FASCISM - "The great masses of the people... will more easily fall victims to a big moonbase than to a small one." - Adolf Hitler

CORPORATION - "Moonbase, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility. Also just really cool." - Ambrose Bierce

MASS_MEDIA - "The only thing worse than having a moonbase is not having a moonbase." - Oscar Wilde

ECOLOGY - "We do not inherit the moonbase from our ancestors, we liberate it from its previous owners." - Native American Song

FISHING - "Give a man a moonbase and you please him for a day. Teach a man to build a moonbase and you please him for a lifetime." - Lao Tzu

AGRICULTURE - "Oh farmers, pray that your summers be wet and your bases lunar." – Virgil

THE_WHEEL - "Put your shoulder to the moonbase." - Aesop

POTTERY - "Hath not the potter power over the clay, to make one vessel unto moon, and another unto base?" - The Bible, Romans

WRITING - "True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in building a base on the moon." - Pliny the Elder

SAILING - "You can't direct the moon, but you can adjust your base." - Unknown

MATHEMATICS - "If in other sciences we should arrive at bases without moons and moons without bases, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in moonbases." - Roger Bacon

CURRENCY - "Every moonbase is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publius Syrus

ALPHABET - "Moonbases have the power to both destroy and heal. When moonbases are both true and kind, they can change our world. On the other hand, when they are both armed and dangerous, watch out." - The Buddha

PAPER - "I cannot live without a moonbase." - Thomas Jefferson

CALENDAR - "For every moonbase there is a reason and a time for every purpose under heaven." - Ecclesiastes

PHILOSOPHY - "I have gained this by philosophy: that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of being disintegrated by the moonbase death ray." – Aristotle

ASTRONOMY - "Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this moonbase to another." - Plato

EDUCATION - "There is no wealth like having a moonbase, no poverty like lacking one." - Ali ibn Abi-Talib

BANKING - "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, but pale in comparison to fully armed moonbases." - Thomas Jefferson

PRINTING_PRESS - "What gunpowder did for war, the base has done for the moon." - Wendell Phillips

ECONOMICS - "Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe, aside from moonbases." - Albert Einstein

SCIENTIFIC_METHOD - "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo building a moonbase." - Galileo Galilei

CHEMISTRY - "Chemistry means the difference between poverty and starvation and an awesome moonbase." - Robert Brent

PHYSICS - "To every base there is always opposed a greater moonbase." - Isaac Newton

BIOLOGY - "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one which can build the largest moonbase." - Charles Darwin

MEDICINE - "As to diseases make a habit of two things - to help, or at least, to build a moonbase." - Hippocrates

ELECTRICITY - "We will make moonbases so cheap that only the rich will avoid them." - Thomas Edison

COMBUSTION - "Everything in life is on a moonbase, and you get there in a car. Wait…" - E. B. White

FISSION - If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty Moonbase... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds. - J. Robert Oppenheimer, quoting "The Bhagavad Gita"

FLIGHT - "For once you have been to a moonbase you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

PLASTICS - "I just want to say one word to you. Just one word: moonbase." - Calder Willingham, The Graduate

COMPOSITES - "The moon is greater than the sum of its bases." - Aristotle

GENETICS - "Soon it will be a sin for parents to have a child which carries the heavy burden of disliking moonbase." - Bob Edwards

FIBER_OPTICS - "There is a single light of science, and to build a moonbase is to brighten it everywhere." - Isaac Asimov

FUSION - "Any sufficiently advanced moonbase is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

HUNTING - "If you chase two moonbases, you will lose them both." - Native American Saying

ANIMAL_HUSBANDRY - "Blessed shall be the fruit of thy moon, the increase of thy base, and the flocks of thy lunar sheep." - The Bible, Deut. 28:4

MINING - "The man who moves a moonbase begins by carrying away small stones." - Confucius

ARCHERY - "Do not throw the arrow which will return against you. In fact, forget throwing it… shoot it from a bow, it works better. Also, build a moonbase." - Kurdish Proverb

MASONRY - "It is from their foes, not their friends, that men learn the lesson of building moonbases." - Aristophanes

METAL_CASTING - "And them that take the sword shall perish by the moonbase death ray." - The Bible, Matthew

BRONZE_WORKING - "It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the moonbase. In his death all things appear fair." - Homer

IRON_WORKING - "You should hammer your base when it is glowing moon." - Publius Syrus

CONSTRUCTION - "And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my moonbase, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains." - Percy Bysshe Shelley

HORSEBACK_RIDING - "If you speak the truth, have a base on the moon." - Turkish proverb

COMPASS - "The wisest men build their own moonbase." – Euripides

MACHINERY - "A moonbase from the machine" - Menander

ENGINEERING - "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when he has built a moonbase." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

OPTICS - "One doesn't discover new moons without losing sight of the base." - Andre Gide

GUNPOWDER - "You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a moonbase than you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone

REPLACEABLE_PARTS - "The moon is more than the sum of its base." - Aristotle

RIFLING - "Political power grows out of the base of a moon." - Mao Zedong

STEAM_POWER - "You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by building a base on the moon? I have no time for such nonsense." - Napoleon, on Robert Fulton's Steamship

STEEL - "Before that steam drill shall beat me down, I'll die building my moonbase." - from "John Henry, the Steel-Driving Man"

ARTILLERY - "Artillery adds more firepower to what would otherwise be a lamer moonbase." - Frederick the Great

RAILROAD - "I fooled you, I fooled you, I got moon, I got base, I got all moonbase." - Lonnie Donegan, "Rock Island Line"

ASSEMBLY_LINE - "People can have the Model T in any color - so long as they have a moonbase." - Henry Ford

INDUSTRIALISM - "There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of moonbase possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible." - Henry Ford

RADIO - "Then one fine mornin' she puts on a New York station. You know her life was saved when she heard about moonbase." - The Velvet Underground, "Rock And Roll"

REFRIGERATION - "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you to shut up and build a moonbase." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

COMPUTERS - "Never trust a computer you can't fit inside a moonbase." - Steve Wozniak

ROCKETRY - "The Earth is the base of the mind, but one cannot eternally live without a moonbase." - Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky

SATELLITES - "Beep...beep...base...beep..." - Sputnik I

ROBOTICS - "The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men can build a moonbase." - B.F. Skinner

ADVANCED FLIGHT - "Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth - Put out my hand and touched the base of the moon." - John Gillespie Magee, Junior

AESTHETICS - "Art for art's sake is an empty phrase. Art for the sake of truth, art for the sake of the moon and the base, that is the faith I am searching for." - George Sand

LASER - "Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad memes, which obey their own special moonbase." - Douglas Adams

MILITARY SCIENCE - "I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study moon and base." - John Adams

STEALTH - "Behind a veil, unseen yet present, I was the forceful soul that moved this mighty moonbase." - Jean Racine

SUPERCONDUCTORS - "What is happiness? The feeling that moonbase is growing, that resistance is overcome." - Friedrich Nietzsche

FUTURE_TECH - "The moonbase will be better tomorrow." - Dan Quayle

:lmao:
Nice job, Lord Parkin. I was actually about to do that myself.

Incidentally, while compiling that list I noticed that two techs have essentially the same quote - Composites and Replaceable Parts. I hadn't realised that before. Perhaps an oversight.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the following completely ridiculous and utterly pointless revision of every single one of the Civ4 tech quotes to incorporate the goodness of moonbase. If you can improve on any of these, by all means feel free to do so.

I bid you good day. :)

Spoiler :
MYSTICISM - "Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of moonbase." - Cicero

MEDITATION - "Meditation brings moonbase; lack of moonbase leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you to moonbase and what holds you back." - The Buddha

POLYTHEISM - "Not at all similar are the race of the immortal gods and the race of men who walk upon the moonbase." - Homer

PRIESTHOOD - "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His moon to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you base." - The Bible, Numbers

LITERATURE - "Some moons are to be explored, others to be mined, and some few to be graced with a moonbase." - Sir Francis Bacon

MONOTHEISM - "I am the Lord thy Moonbase. Thou shalt have no other bases before Me." - The Bible, Exodus

CODE_OF_LAWS - "To bring about the rule of righteousness in the moon, so that the strong should not harm the base." - Hammurabi's Code; Prologue

MONARCHY - "A multitude of moons is not a good thing. Let there be one moon, one base." - Herodotus

DRAMA - "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time may build many moonbases." - William Shakespeare

FEUDALISM - "I will to my moonbase be true and faithful, and build all which it needs and obliterate all which stands in its way." - Anglo Saxon Oath of Fealty

THEOLOGY - "Two moons have been formed by two loves: the earthly by the love of base; the heavenly by the love of… wait, that’s no moon!" - St. Augustine

MUSIC - "If music be the food of love, play on, and get to work on that moonbase already." - William Shakespeare

CIVIL_SERVICE - "The moonbase is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding moonbase." - Unknown

GUILDS - "People of the same base seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the moon." - Adam Smith

DIVINE_RIGHT - "I am the moonbase." - Louis XIV

NATIONALISM - "A man does not have himself killed for a half-pence a day or for a petty distinction. You must build a moonbase in order to electrify him." - Napoleon Bonaparte

MILITARY_TRADITION - "Victorious warriors build a moonbase first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to build a moonbase." - Sun-Tzu

CONSTITUTION - "No free man shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of the moonbase council." - The Magna Carta

LIBERALISM - "Any society that would give up a little moon to gain a little base will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

DEMOCRACY - "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. On a related note, from now on I will be ruling the world with an iron fist from my moonbase." - Winston Churchill

COMMUNISM - "When I give moonbases to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no moonbases, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

FASCISM - "The great masses of the people... will more easily fall victims to a big moonbase than to a small one." - Adolf Hitler

CORPORATION - "Moonbase, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility. Also just really cool." - Ambrose Bierce

MASS_MEDIA - "The only thing worse than having a moonbase is not having a moonbase." - Oscar Wilde

ECOLOGY - "We do not inherit the moonbase from our ancestors, we liberate it from its previous owners." - Native American Song

FISHING - "Give a man a moonbase and you please him for a day. Teach a man to build a moonbase and you please him for a lifetime." - Lao Tzu

AGRICULTURE - "Oh farmers, pray that your summers be wet and your bases lunar." – Virgil

THE_WHEEL - "Put your shoulder to the moonbase." - Aesop

POTTERY - "Hath not the potter power over the clay, to make one vessel unto moon, and another unto base?" - The Bible, Romans

WRITING - "True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in building a base on the moon." - Pliny the Elder

SAILING - "You can't direct the moon, but you can adjust your base." - Unknown

MATHEMATICS - "If in other sciences we should arrive at bases without moons and moons without bases, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in moonbases." - Roger Bacon

CURRENCY - "Every moonbase is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publius Syrus

ALPHABET - "Moonbases have the power to both destroy and heal. When moonbases are both true and kind, they can change our world. On the other hand, when they are both armed and dangerous, watch out." - The Buddha

PAPER - "I cannot live without a moonbase." - Thomas Jefferson

CALENDAR - "For every moonbase there is a reason and a time for every purpose under heaven." - Ecclesiastes

PHILOSOPHY - "I have gained this by philosophy: that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of being disintegrated by the moonbase death ray." – Aristotle

ASTRONOMY - "Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this moonbase to another." - Plato

EDUCATION - "There is no wealth like having a moonbase, no poverty like lacking one." - Ali ibn Abi-Talib

BANKING - "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, but pale in comparison to fully armed moonbases." - Thomas Jefferson

PRINTING_PRESS - "What gunpowder did for war, the base has done for the moon." - Wendell Phillips

ECONOMICS - "Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe, aside from moonbases." - Albert Einstein

SCIENTIFIC_METHOD - "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo building a moonbase." - Galileo Galilei

CHEMISTRY - "Chemistry means the difference between poverty and starvation and an awesome moonbase." - Robert Brent

PHYSICS - "To every base there is always opposed a greater moonbase." - Isaac Newton

BIOLOGY - "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one which can build the largest moonbase." - Charles Darwin

MEDICINE - "As to diseases make a habit of two things - to help, or at least, to build a moonbase." - Hippocrates

ELECTRICITY - "We will make moonbases so cheap that only the rich will avoid them." - Thomas Edison

COMBUSTION - "Everything in life is on a moonbase, and you get there in a car. Wait…" - E. B. White

FISSION - If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty Moonbase... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds. - J. Robert Oppenheimer, quoting "The Bhagavad Gita"

FLIGHT - "For once you have been to a moonbase you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

PLASTICS - "I just want to say one word to you. Just one word: moonbase." - Calder Willingham, The Graduate

COMPOSITES - "The moon is greater than the sum of its bases." - Aristotle

GENETICS - "Soon it will be a sin for parents to have a child which carries the heavy burden of disliking moonbase." - Bob Edwards

FIBER_OPTICS - "There is a single light of science, and to build a moonbase is to brighten it everywhere." - Isaac Asimov

FUSION - "Any sufficiently advanced moonbase is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

HUNTING - "If you chase two moonbases, you will lose them both." - Native American Saying

ANIMAL_HUSBANDRY - "Blessed shall be the fruit of thy moon, the increase of thy base, and the flocks of thy lunar sheep." - The Bible, Deut. 28:4

MINING - "The man who moves a moonbase begins by carrying away small stones." - Confucius

ARCHERY - "Do not throw the arrow which will return against you. In fact, forget throwing it… shoot it from a bow, it works better. Also, build a moonbase." - Kurdish Proverb

MASONRY - "It is from their foes, not their friends, that men learn the lesson of building moonbases." - Aristophanes

METAL_CASTING - "And them that take the sword shall perish by the moonbase death ray." - The Bible, Matthew

BRONZE_WORKING - "It is entirely seemly for a young man killed in battle to lie mangled by the moonbase. In his death all things appear fair." - Homer

IRON_WORKING - "You should hammer your base when it is glowing moon." - Publius Syrus

CONSTRUCTION - "And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my moonbase, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains." - Percy Bysshe Shelley

HORSEBACK_RIDING - "If you speak the truth, have a base on the moon." - Turkish proverb

COMPASS - "The wisest men build their own moonbase." – Euripides

MACHINERY - "A moonbase from the machine" - Menander

ENGINEERING - "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when he has built a moonbase." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

OPTICS - "One doesn't discover new moons without losing sight of the base." - Andre Gide

GUNPOWDER - "You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a moonbase than you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone

REPLACEABLE_PARTS - "The moon is more than the sum of its base." - Aristotle

RIFLING - "Political power grows out of the base of a moon." - Mao Zedong

STEAM_POWER - "You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by building a base on the moon? I have no time for such nonsense." - Napoleon, on Robert Fulton's Steamship

STEEL - "Before that steam drill shall beat me down, I'll die building my moonbase." - from "John Henry, the Steel-Driving Man"

ARTILLERY - "Artillery adds more firepower to what would otherwise be a lamer moonbase." - Frederick the Great

RAILROAD - "I fooled you, I fooled you, I got moon, I got base, I got all moonbase." - Lonnie Donegan, "Rock Island Line"

ASSEMBLY_LINE - "People can have the Model T in any color - so long as they have a moonbase." - Henry Ford

INDUSTRIALISM - "There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of moonbase possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible." - Henry Ford

RADIO - "Then one fine mornin' she puts on a New York station. You know her life was saved when she heard about moonbase." - The Velvet Underground, "Rock And Roll"

REFRIGERATION - "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you to shut up and build a moonbase." - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

COMPUTERS - "Never trust a computer you can't fit inside a moonbase." - Steve Wozniak

ROCKETRY - "The Earth is the base of the mind, but one cannot eternally live without a moonbase." - Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky

SATELLITES - "Beep...beep...base...beep..." - Sputnik I

ROBOTICS - "The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men can build a moonbase." - B.F. Skinner

ADVANCED FLIGHT - "Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth - Put out my hand and touched the base of the moon." - John Gillespie Magee, Junior

AESTHETICS - "Art for art's sake is an empty phrase. Art for the sake of truth, art for the sake of the moon and the base, that is the faith I am searching for." - George Sand

LASER - "Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad memes, which obey their own special moonbase." - Douglas Adams

MILITARY SCIENCE - "I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study moon and base." - John Adams

STEALTH - "Behind a veil, unseen yet present, I was the forceful soul that moved this mighty moonbase." - Jean Racine

SUPERCONDUCTORS - "What is happiness? The feeling that moonbase is growing, that resistance is overcome." - Friedrich Nietzsche

FUTURE_TECH - "The moonbase will be better tomorrow." - Dan Quayle

Dude, you really need a girlfriend. Or a Moonbase. :)

"This was almost too easy, Starscream."

"Much easier, almighty Megatron, than attacking the real threat: the Autobots' Moonbase!"

Actual quotes, not altered.

TheMulattoNecromancer!

Top Bottom