This is totally insane!

Randius

Chieftain
Hi guys, this is my first time on these boards. After reading some of the posts in this forum, I thought I'd drop a line and have people to chat about Civ. No one else in my "real life" knows of Civ!!!

Anyways, there's one game I'm playing on ToT. Its on the real Earth and I beefed up A.C. with real contients rather than stringy ones the AI generates. I'm playing as the Egyptians and I'm based in the EuroAsia - Africa landmass while America (in north america) and the English (in south america). Go figure, I bet the English and Americans are real comfy staring each other down :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

I pretty much killed off the Japanese, Celts, and Vikings off my Euro-Asia-Africa contients, and I've already spread like the "Zerg" (from starcraft) all over the place. I have like 13 million people and I just researched Automobile and entered Modern Age at 1000 B.C. Pretty insane, huh? :eek: :eek:

I'm curious if anyone here has had any insane games like this, with early Modern Age within the B.C. era, beat all civ's before 0 A.D., population of 320,000,000 and stuff like that?

Besides, I think the sci-fi game is a little ridiclious in only one aspect, well, two... Wonders and the 20 HP and 10 Firepower barbarians on Nona. Almost all Wonders become obsolete including pyramids, UN, JSB, Mike Cath, etc. equalivents that never go obsolete in the regular or Extended Game (except Mike Cath and UN). Anyone know how to fix this? I'm not too good at computer programming or MOD'ing or cheating stuff.

(chuckle) A pretty ton of writing for my debut post, eh? ;)

-----Champion Randius signing off......

Welcome! always glad to have a new civ2 poster, someone who's seen the light about civ3 and come back. The only problem with civ2 is, that if you can dream up some special way to play the game, or find some new strategy, someone else thought it up, did it better, faster and more effiecently YEARS ago. But hey, that just gives you a real challenge to work on;)

Top Bottom