[BTS] Shadow Game on Emperor with Ragnar (This time I'll stick to the end!)

I don't play Space much but there are a few things you can do to minimize the effort when one has a large empire late game. For one, I'm likely building weath/research in many cities late.

And yes, I abhor the late game music. I mostly keep the IV music off nowadays.

Not bad...but now win space a few hundred years earlier :D

I don't play Space much but there are a few things you can do to minimize the effort when one has a large empire late game. For one, I'm likely building weath/research in many cities late.

And yes, I abhor the late game music. I mostly keep the IV music off nowadays.

Not bad...but now win space a few hundred years earlier :D

Haha that's what I did, I built wealth on a lot of those captured cities and my largest ones became production centers.:lol:

If you feel like dusting off some old TMIT's videos, you can learn some tricks to really help speed up the game, especially the later turns. Granted, if you are wanting earliest win date and best score, you won't want to follow all of his advice. But if you're just looking to finish games quicker (which means you can play MORE games to get better), then check out his threads and videos. He finished many games by conquest/domination/or AP cheese in like 3 or 4 hours. I don't think I've ever finished a game in less than like 8 hours, he was playing the speed chess version of Civ.

Top Bottom