Thoughts of Waking Up

Today it was, "*groan* I shouldn't have drunk that much at that party last night. Blah, I need some advil."

:beer:

"crap it's time to get up again" is usually my first thought of the day

Originally posted by Skullbones
Today it was, "*groan* I shouldn't have drunk that much at that party last night. Blah, I need some advil."

:beer:

My thought was similar- I shouldn't have that much of combo large pizza last night.

Stuff so complex, that they fade away soon after I lose my enlightened state of mind.

I had a dream that involved a vending-style arcade-like machine that I think I might patent. I'd like to talk about it to see if it's feasible, but I'm scared someone will steal it. My first thoughts were deciding who I could trust. I chose my daughter. She can't talk yet, so I'm pretty safe.

Since I'm at the university and classes aren't anymore mandatory... generally I just think : "Oh crap ! that class isn't that important anyway, one hour more"

My first though is usually, "I want to go back to sleep."

Originally posted by newfangle
Usually school or women, or some demented combination of both.
same here more or less

Originally posted by Andrewz
Since I'm at the university and classes aren't anymore mandatory... generally I just think : "Oh crap ! that class isn't that important anyway, one hour more"
Same here! Though my important classes are first, I still wound up getting up early and taking the bus downtown.....but the later classes (like my Economics), I just missed the last week or so and had extra time to chill w/ people.

Actually...

Monday-Friday: *buzzer* "15 more minutes..."

Saturday: "I get to bowl today!"

Sunday" "****, gotta do my homework now!"

I'm not conscious until I'm 15 minutes out of bed.

I've actually attacked people attempting to wake me and had no recollection of it.

Another day of the same menial classes in which I do the same menial work. How fun.

well, I'm very early up today, because I was certan that there was something wrong, but I havent managed to find out what yet..

But in the latest mornings I have mostly woken up with a girl right next to me.. But then I really wake up and find myself terribly lonely :(

Top Bottom