Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No strong opinion.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Don't like them.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Don't like the production part.

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
I’ve been meaning to do a run where I track GAP pretty aggressively, like what I did with CV. I believe that GAPs actual value outside of artist bombs is garbage...but I need to look at some data to know what’s true

I'll disagree here - GAP from multiple sources adds up. The GAP from Artistry is worth 2 or 3 golden ages. Getting GAP from holding off on building national wonders also helps. It can be the difference between going infinite with golden ages or not.

Rather than having a bunch of bonuses related to triggers, why not just have a % increase of everything as a standard? Then there wouldn't be any flippin' weird occurrences of events and you could easily pick your difficulty level by feel.

Your still playing diety after all
I don't, I play on Immortal atm. On Immortal founding is also hard, very often all religions are gone on t85, sometimes on t80. I thought this change applies to all difficulties ? Hopefully the delayed Pantheon and 1 shrine will help on Immortal also. With the nerf to religious CS it won't matter much so the only option left would be to conquer.

Rather than having a bunch of bonuses related to triggers, why not just have a % increase of everything as a standard? Then there wouldn't be any flippin' weird occurrences of events and you could easily pick your difficulty level by feel.

Yea, cost reduction to things is essentially the same but avoids some potential issues with happiness from increasing yields and that's how I think difficulty should be done.

Top Bottom