Thread For All My LPs

Hey!

I've been watching your videos on twitch (thx for naming one of your cities after me ^^), not live though - we dont live in the same timezone I guess. Your new game seems to be on pretty good rails (a bit of a lucky start huh? :p), I hope it doesn't get too easy.

I see you often struggle with hunters getting killed by barbs / animals. To avoid that I usually prioritise stealth promotions for my hunters, before going for hunting and vision promos. This made them a better long term investment (but remember to disable surprise attacks on them!). Maybe a strategy you could try.
I also wonder why you build and garrison healers in your cities so early on, I don't remember having issues with diseases in my games.

And last question : how do you access the "map marker" mode, to mark the position of future cities? This would help me so much.

alt+x (placement mode toggle, this is to edit the overlay)
ctrl+x (show/hide city plan overlay, no editing possible)
shift+x while in placement mode (toggle size of placement area)

Hey!

I've been watching your videos on twitch (thx for naming one of your cities after me ^^), not live though - we dont live in the same timezone I guess. Your new game seems to be on pretty good rails (a bit of a lucky start huh? :p), I hope it doesn't get too easy.

I see you often struggle with hunters getting killed by barbs / animals. To avoid that I usually prioritise stealth promotions for my hunters, before going for hunting and vision promos. This made them a better long term investment (but remember to disable surprise attacks on them!). Maybe a strategy you could try.
I also wonder why you build and garrison healers in your cities so early on, I don't remember having issues with diseases in my games.

And last question : how do you access the "map marker" mode, to mark the position of future cities? This would help me so much.

Last part Toffer90 answered. Sorry for the late reply I am barely on here tbh. I probably should prioritise stealth I just find that things are hard to capture if you dont rush hunting rewards.

When it comes to healers. I do it early cause I will forget later lol. Its useful to me just doing it as I build a city and not really having to do it again unless things get out of control. Also having them there allows units who are defending to heal faster

On that note I am trying to play on a 4k monitor, and on 4k gaming. If the text is too small I will change the resolution of everything back to 1080p I am personally finding things a little too small too read atm

Also I am just about to stream. In about 5 mins or less from this post

It has been some time since I last streamed but here I am back with a fudge around game on emperor difficulty as Kublai Khan just trying to make the most efficient civ I can to see how badly I can destroy the AI

How are you doing?

I hate being an essential worker ><.
I know right? Why is it us gamers that are in critical positions when everyone else who has nothing to do with their boring ass lives is stuck at home suffering without work? Irony - it's all God really cares to provide in this world. :) I say that in good humor.

I know right? Why is it us gamers that are in critical positions when everyone else who has nothing to do with their boring ass lives is stuck at home suffering without work? Irony - it's all God really cares to provide in this world. :) I say that in good humor.

Agreed. The people that would actually enjoy staying at home tend to be essential workers, whereas the people that would prefer to work or be out and about are not :(.

Top Bottom