Trade Routes

Dakeras

Chieftain
Hi all. Playing Dale`s Real Start Locations mod as Japan. Have settled a few of the Pacific islands to the south and am considering settling all of Australia. Now if i did that and popped a city in the north, say where Darwin is in real life, built a harbour there and then put some citys inland but connected them by road to Darwin, would those inland citys get the trade route bonus to my capital back on mainland Japan ?? Thanks for any help.

You need to connect a coastal city with a harbor to your capital. If you do that, all future cities with harbors will be connected.

Ok, so what about the citys away from capital and inland but can connect to a nearby city that has a harbour with a road ?

Now if i did that and popped a city in the north, say where Darwin is in real life, built a harbour there and then put some citys inland but connected them by road to Darwin, would those inland citys get the trade route bonus to my capital back on mainland Japan ??

Yes.
As long as they're connected to the network.

However, if "Darwin" is blockaded, all the other cities will lose their trade connection too.

In strategic mode you can select trade route as an overlay. You can see your active trade route there.

Top Bottom