• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Tribe-related Talk

Even through the drought of tribe play, our tribe is still together. We currently have 6 members and were looking for more. if tribes end up having less than 6 players, that will be a problem.

I'll just go ahead and build out the tribes system. Policy decisions such as number of min/max players can always be determined later. But six does sound like a reasonable max.

Trajan

Tribes will also use the same system for ranking and points calculation as the single player ladder (See 39th post in single player ladder thread). We will treat individual tribes as single players and thus, a tribe match would be like a two player Civ 2 game.

Trajan

Since I've been abroad I havn't been active civing in the last year.
Getting tribes starting again sounds great. From April onwards I'll have dsl again...:))
Just 2 points:
Limitting time for a game (30 days) is fine. However, it should be allowed to play more than 1 tribe game a time. If there are players around this chance should be used.
Min numbers of players should be 4, max. 6-7. Those numbers depend heavily on how active the players are...
What happens if a game isn't finished after 30 days? Draw? judging who is strongest?

McMicha (jagz)

add the total number of each tribes powergraph rating together. Example, in a 2v2, one tribe is 1st and 4th, one is 2nd and 3rd. 1+4=5 and 2+3=5, this is the only tie, then when go to combined total civilization score. Basically, 1st and 2nd, or 1st and 3rd will win.

hey, it's an idea...

Its not a bad idea max but lets not forget some of the low lives that might be winning that would all of a sudden not have time to play and win the game that way we need a good way to protect ourselves im not sure what but with all of us here im sure we can think of something.

that has already been covered, if you don't play the game, you forfeit, regardless of current positions.

Top Bottom