• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

TRIMAFIA [Game Thread]

Wouldn't Mat get a night kill here in an attempt to get the mafia in Zack's game? Or is he outnumbered either way in which case it should be a mafia victory in Zack's game?

Why you no follow my vote spaceman? :(

Wouldn't Mat get a night kill here in an attempt to get the mafia in Zack's game?

He did. That's why he won. He killed me and spaceman. Both of the remaining scum in Zack's game.

What was your guess based on anyway?

Mat93 is the sole winner!
:confused:
Of my (sub-)game, Zack, of my (sub-)game.
That's just cause Takhisis is one of those silly people who think dead people can't win.

I do, but whatever. I'm probably not going to count this game for statistics, as figuring out what to do with a lot of different things would be a total headache and this was a really, really, weird set-up.
It's a bit like a Schrödinger's cat!
Wouldn't Mat get a night kill here in an attempt to get the mafia in Zack's game? Or is he outnumbered either way in which case it should be a mafia victory in Zack's game?
Well, he did have the ability right now…

Because he is a SK that is bulletproof with two nightkills! (Always wanted to add one of those... :p)

Yes, erm… typo.

All 3 games had 5 mafia and 27 vanilla townies, with the mafia getting 2 kills/night.

Top Bottom