FriendlyFire

Codex WMDicanious
Gaslighting <-------- we are here
Obstruct
Project

I knew that its was crazy in Alternative facts Trumpland
But this is just the dumbest

Trump Fans Want Hillary Clinton Impeached—Even Though She's Not President

It has been a year since the 2016 presidential election and it seems some Americans are still a little confused about the result. Newsflash: Hillary Clinton is not president, therefore she cannot be impeached.

But don’t let that stop you from trying, folks. On Tuesday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, the comedian took to the streets to reveal that an inordinate number of Americans want Clinton impeached.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-fans-want-hi...resident-711889

First:hug:.

So... this is a thread, about an article, about a segment from a show, about 5 random, misinformed people who try to answer leading questions?

That's pretty idiotic. And pretty thin ice, too. You realize there are whole Youtube channels dedicated to interviewing young Leftists and show that they have no idea about anything, right?

If you're looking for dumb, you'll find it on many sides. But of course you should tackle arguments, not look for random dumb people on the other side, as that just makes you look dumb in return.

A Clinton thread. There does seem to have been a lot of Clinton content discussed elsewhere recently.

Clinton content: What about her Uranium deal?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...etworks-clinton-uranium-scandal-sparking-fury

Oh. Oh I see. Hmmmm.
Yeah that was a pretty awesome moment from Shepard Smith at Fox. The predictable backlash has been equally entertaining. Attempts to intrude on the alternative reality that Fox normally spins are refuted with maximum fury. I wonder how much longer he will be allowed to stay on Fox?

So... this is a thread, about an article, about a segment from a show, about 5 random, misinformed people who try to answer leading questions?
Still five times as many random, misinformed people as they have running the country.

As much as I don't like That Guy, I'm certain they did a thing with Obama fans and stuff. The general public is pretty stupid.

Top Bottom