TSFE test PBEM game!?!

BTW, i haven´t played with the Winter events/terrain/units.
What are the effects?

Stop tearing up my roads though!!!
Sorry, but they are useless. I mean those "russian roads" are no more than mud and stones.
We´ll bring you the secret of asphalt :D

Raid on Burgas finds the city pitily defended, so it was taken and plundered.
Techs gifted to the soviet union and the minor nations.

Fighting a two-front war, turkish generals place their last hopes on the intervention of the soviet troops who hopefully will be able to take advantage of the comming winter.

BUMP!

ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA!!!!!!

Les ganamos a los yankees!!!!!!!

We beat the "Dream Team" :D :D :D :D

Dream Team???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA

Enjoy it Sun Tzu ;) :rolleyes:

Just letting everyone know that SunTzu's been banned for three days. :(

To the Zurich pact members: sorry, but you declared war to me. You are responsible for all the consequences. Spanish army will occupy Portugal until the end of war. Portugalians have no need to worry: this is not a conquest. As soon as the peace treaty is signed, our army will left from all occupied cities.

Lagos and Cadiz occupied.

damnit, i'm unbanned and i'm on my new pc which i got todayso i have to download all of the freakin files again! Can someone please re-post all of the files i need to download for this pbem.

Download all 3 files from

the second page of the thread

They are attached to my 26th December posts.
Unzip everything, run the BAT and select Summer 1941, you know. Make sure that you have version 1.7 (it is said in Readme).

Sounds from version 1.0 are good enough and are up in Civfanatics Downloads.

I suppose that you have XP with your new computer. If so, then you need Choice.com or the BAT doesn't work. I attached the file here, unzip it to the scenario folder (or to C:\windows\ ).

You need MGE version 1.3 update too. It should also be in Civfanatics Downloads.

Rather much to install :)

Alright i'm good to go! Going to play my turn now!
Thanks Marko! :D

Kalmer when i downloaded your game and tried to play it, i got this messege "Failed to load game. Error: no such file or directory"
WTF, can someone help me out here

Top Bottom