TSFE test PBEM game!?!

So, where´s Tracid?
I took a look at his profile. He hasn´t shown up since Jul 26...
Mmm... maybe Morten could go on playing for him. Did he say something to you Morten?

Originally posted by PinkyGen
I forget what turn I discovered mobile warfare II, which I believe is required for T-34's. I don't think I can build KV-1's or KV-2's yet (otherwise I would have built some.) Marko also has the tree so I couldn't progress up the mobile warfare ladder on my own research. I've researched some things, but raised my taxes to pay for factories, now troops, and money to Turkey in exchange for science.

If this is a test PBEM for TSFE 2, then you sure can build the KV series! In fact, they should be right next to the T-34 in the build list.Kv-2 is 10 shields less than T-34, whilst the Kv-1 is like 80 more.

We are playing a game of this over at Apolyton, and I am the Soviets. I did everything in my power to rush to that all important tank tech and got it in something like 4-5 turns. I have been maxing out on cash now, and can rushbuild them all over. The allies in general are faring better in that one.

-FMK.

Attachments

• tanks.gif
    tanks.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 158
I was stupid and didn't immediately attack the nazi bastards in Tobruk

I think Morten should play for him this turn, and then we should go looking for a replacement who we can give the password too.

Really guys, are you actually planning to go on with this game?

As I told PinkyGen, you have to use Lazyciv. That´s all. Anyway, it´s a problem that the next player have to deal with: Turkey. The turkish player (Tracid) must use this program to solve the problem.
That´s it

Academia, chill out, give people time to play..i'm sure they have other lives to tend to other than Civ2

Sorry, it´s been 8 days since last turn. That´s all.
I won´t disturb you anymore. Sorry; i didn´t want to be rude :(

No problem, it's just sometimes you want to hurry everything up, there's no hurry :) lets just relax and play the game
but we do need to find a replacement for Tracid

Lazyciv is working out for me.

Along with academia I'm getting restless, both of my two PBEM's are now bogged down, and this game has been going on for half a year. If Morten is playing Tracid's turn, he just needs to read my exchange with academia to learn how to Lazyciv, it's not that hard.

who wants to find a replacement for Morten, someone to play as Minor Nations and Turkey?
I mean both countries are fighting the Axis, so if we want to move the game along, maybe Pinky can play as Turkey and i'll play as the Minor Nations....

well... yes I am. But I believe Pinky should use lacyciv to fix the russian production issue (to restore russian production from the previous save), when its his turn, not the turks (can't see how the turks can restore russian production).

And I do think we should get another player for the turks to keep things interesting, if Tracid is going to be gone for a while.

when its his turn, not the turks (can't see how the turks can restore russian production).

The problem is that perhaps, there was a change in other civ productions.
Anyway, I agree with morten. we should find a new player. mmm... there is this new guy, a norway. I´ll send him a PM. ok?

Lo there

I belive I am academias new guy, the dude from Norway, heh =)

I would be interested in taking over the Turks.

Though I have played Civ for some time, I have next to none experience with PBEM. Though I know how it works.

I got dsl so I am always on, at least one time a day so I think I am active enough. :)

Top Bottom