[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

The lua.log file gives this: YnaemInGame: "Mapcheck was negative, do nothing"
which is written by the function function FinalizeYnaem () in the YnaemInGame.lua (line 96-145).
The statement ("MapChecked", "false") in the beginning of the function is caused by something in the function function InitializeYnaem in the YnaemLoading.lua (line 576-657). As far as I can see this happens because the South Pacific map isn't confirmed by the function CheckMap (same file, line 170-179).
If this is the case, which I can't really see why it would be, it has to do with Map.GetGridSize.

Don't know if that is of any help, but in case I think what's causing the error is happening somewhere in YnaemLoading.lua file.

I'll see if I can discern what that means :lol:

Will that conflict with the more mercantile mod?
And... can you give me a spoiler and tell me what are the new CSs? Pleeeeeease?:):):)

It should be fine with the More Mercantile Mod, though I don't use it to try it out.

The new CS's are as follows:

Spoiler :

Apennine:

Salerno - Cultural
Padua - Cultural
Bologna - Cultural
Siena - Cultural
Parma - Cultural
Ferrarra - Militaristic
San Marino - Militaristic
Verona - Militaristic
Syracuse - Militaristic
Ancona - Maritime
Bari - Maritime
Noli - Maritime
Pisa - Maritime
Palma - Maritime
Split - Maritime
Ravenna - Mercantile
Koper - Mercantile
Kotor - Mercantile
Dubrovnik - Mercantile
Urbino - Religious
Zadar - Religious

East Asia:

Dili - Cultural
Monkwary - Cultural
Bangkok - Cultural
Pyonyang - Militaristic
Ho Chi Min - Militaristic
Port Morsby - Maritime
Darwin - Maritime
Jayapura - Mercantile
Bandar - Mercantile
Thimphu - Religious
Dakar - Religious
Ulan Bator - Religious

South Pacific:

Niue - Cultural
Rikitea - Militaristic
Noumea - Mercantile
Tuvalu - Maritime
Avarua - Maritime
Fiji - Militaristic
Vanuatu - Militaristic
Kiribati - Cultural
Nauru - Mercantile
Nendo - Cultural
Guadalcanal - Maritime
Pohnpei - Maritime
Majuro - Cultural
Samoa - Religious
Hiva - Mercantile

Few days ago I installed Civ5 game of the year, Game Version - 1.0.3.144 and I have some serious issues with graphic since than.
On all maps there are bugs where I can't select spy to a city because there are non on the list (empty list), icons where is written city name, symbol of the civilization and the religion that follows are all meshed up...etc.
Does anyone have the same problem or eve better a solution?

South Pacific:

Niue - Cultural
Rikitea - Militaristic
Noumea - Mercantile
Tuvalu - Maritime
Avarua - Maritime
Fiji - Militaristic
Vanuatu - Militaristic
Kiribati - Cultural
Nauru - Mercantile
Nendo - Cultural
Guadalcanal - Maritime
Pohnpei - Maritime
Majuro - Cultural
Samoa - Religious
Hiva - Mercantile

Any chance that if I gave you a list, you'd be able to change their names to actual cities instead of the islands? Suva instead of Fiji, Apia instead of Samoa and so on?

Few days ago I installed Civ5 game of the year, Game Version - 1.0.3.144 and I have some serious issues with graphic since than.
On all maps there are bugs where I can't select spy to a city because there are non on the list (empty list), icons where is written city name, symbol of the civilization and the religion that follows are all meshed up...etc.
Does anyone have the same problem or eve better a solution?

Solved...DLL was the problem!

@JFD. With the new patch, I was thinking that I would update the resource distribution by region with the new resources (cocoa and bison). I'll send you the files when done.

Have you gotten the South Pacific map to work? Or added other TSL maps? In any case, I think I will try to incorporate some of the more popular earth-region maps from steam workshop, such as Iberia Maps by Merodah, Tiny British Isles and Small British Isles by Captain Jack, etc.

Do you have any maps you'd like to have incorporated?

Edit: Here's the updated resource files.
Spoiler :
Changes only apply to maps which support true geographic resource placement (see Gedemon's OP):
- The bison resource (added in October 2014 patch) only appears in north and arctic America, north, west and east Europe and north Asia.
- The cocoa resource (added in October 2014 patch) only appears in central, south east and south west America, central Africa, Madagascar, south east Asia and Oceania

I haven't yet fixed the issue with South Pacific. My time for it has been wanting with exams, BE, and P&P. And there aren't any maps I have in mind right now. Although the Standard British Isles from the Denmark scenario would be good, as that gives opportunity for civs like Denmark and Norway.

I was referring to JFD's revised pack.

Just launched a 60-civ game on Giant Earth (after downloading JFD's patch) and all the civs weren't where they were supposed to be. The locations were OK, but the civs that spawned at those locations were all messed up.

Just launched a 60-civ game on Giant Earth (after downloading JFD's patch) and all the civs weren't where they were supposed to be. The locations were OK, but the civs that spawned at those locations were all messed up.
Just fired up another 60-civ game and again, none of the civs are where they're supposed to be. I did notice a pattern though. All the civs merely swapped places with another civ. For example: England founded London where Vietnam was supposed to found Hanoi and vice versa.

A complete list of the civs that switched places:
England/Vietnam
Nazi Germany/Siam
Mayas/Khmer
Korea/Soviet Union
Japan/Indonesia
Portugal/Huns
Spain/Hawaii
Buccaneers/Netherlands
Assyria/Aborigionals
Greece/Maori
Tonga/Australia
Rapa Nui/Ethiopia
Iceland/Italy
Celts/Dene
Morocco/France
Oman/Norway
Songhai/Sweden
Poland/Denmark
Kongo/Austria
Brazil/Carthage
Egypt/China
America/Arabia
Babylon/Zulus
Mongolia/Byzantium
Ottomans/Persia
India/Argentina
Shoshone/Inuit
Aztecs/Canada
Iroquois/Incas
Cuba/Bolivia

And also, the spawn location for the Aborigionals' Settler is right on top of that Natural Wonder in the center of Australia, so they can't found a city.

Hey there. Do any of the patches add Canada to YnAEMP? So far, none of them have worked. If none of them have worked, could someone please tell me how to add it in there?

Top Bottom