IBT : some German caravels appear in our SW

5) 1300AD : our first invasion force sets sail for Germany

6) 1305AD : not much

7) 1315AD : our first raiding party lands in Germany

8) 1320AD : we raze Konigsberg for 21 gold

IBT : Bismarck lands a few knights, a pike and a sword at Agripina

9) 1325AD : raze Hamburg and dispose that German stack at Agripina

10) 1330AD : not much

I have a training camp for the national titles for rowing starting today and finishing sunday of next week. I may have about 3 hours tomorrow in which I'll try and play five turns... but I make no guarantees. If I haven't posted a log or save (may not have time to log everything in the detail I would like) within 32 hours of this post, consider me skipped.

Pre-turn:
Sell Some Popped Temple switch a few more builds to Settler and Cavs

Turn 1 (1335AD):
Zap One Landed German Pike. (1-0)
Few More rushed Sell More popped temples.
Need about 290 Tiles for Domination

IBT:
Germany Kills One Army and 2 Elite Cavs with Knights (1-3)

Turn 2 (1340AD):
Take out Two Knights (3-3) Pillaged Horses and Iron.

IBT: Loose one exposed Cav (3-4)

Turn 3 (1345AD):
ZZZ Rushes, Worker Turns, MM

Turn 4 (1350AD):
ZZZ More of the same while waiting for some reinforcements

IBT: Germans Building Bach’s

Turn 5 (1355AD):
Establish Germo Expand in Germany

Turn 6 (1360AD):
Kill 2 Knight 2 LB and 1 Pike (8-4)

Turn 7 (1365AD):
Kill 4 Pikes and 1 LB Raze Leipzig loosing 2 Cavs (13-6).
Meet the Zulu in the process declare WAR!

Turn 8 (1370AD):
Forgot we are a Republic WW starting to set in Lux up 30%.

Turn 9 (1375AD):
MM and Sci Farms

Turn 10 (1380AD):
Kill 5 Pikes and 1 LB Loose one Cav Razed Berlin (19-7)
Establish Silk Colony.
122 Tiles left to Domination

The SAVE: View attachment Tupac06_1380AD.SAV

I just recognized that I had the turns before JJJ, so maybe another one should take the remaining set.

Yeah, Tupac can play. This was a pretty weird AWE in my mind. At no point were we in any serious trouble. We only lost that one city for a landing but otherwise we were pretty solid. Those Persian knights were a real pain in the butt killing our legions in jungle and on mountains. I don't know what was wrong, because we couldn't have that bad RNG for that long.

It was rather easy. All this with out Armies or knights. Our first Army was Cavs and by then we were advancing on Persian in force.
Keys:
1. We got an early jump on India and they were never able to recover.
2. The Jungle Terrian to the south really helped out with limited contacts for a long time.
3. Babylon was very limited on expansion by Persia.

I was more curios about the knights my self because had they been pikes I don't think they would have attacked them at all.

One key factor was also that we got leaders early to rush Pyramids and Sun Tzu. With Granary and Barracks free in every city, we got growth and veteran troops and didn't need to use shields to build those.

I agree that Tupac should end this.:)

This was a quite relaxing AW game. :lol: Great game, guys.

I'm just finishing off my training camp for national titles for rowing (started last sunday, finishes this sunday) so I can't play till sunday. Very kind of you to let me finish it off :D
provided you don't mind waiting

This has been a great game guys, a very beneficial map for us, but I think we're showing the quality of the players in this team too.

Pre-turn - don't bother MM, we are 123 tiles from domination.

IT - zzz

Turn 1 - We get WLTKD in many cities. Lose a cav and kill 3 defenders and capture Heidleburg. (3-1) Line up Munich and Frankfurt for attack next turn. Found Silk Town.

IT - The Iroquois sail into view

Turn 2 - Declare war on the Iroquois. Capture Frankfurt, fall just short at Munich. (8-1) Kill a Zulu impi-settler pair (9-1). Sink a Zulu galley (10-1)

IT - Iro galley attacks a galleon and loses (11-1).

Turn 3 - Kill 2 defenders and capture Munich (13-1) that means the Germans are no more.

IT - Aztecs rock up. Iro suicide another galley (14-1)

Turn 4 - declare on aztecs. Lose 2 cavs and 1 retreat at Zimbabwae, we kill an impi (15-3). Kill an aztec settler pair (16-3).

IT - our top cav (an elite) kills a Zulu LB on defence and spawns a leader! (17-3).

Turn 5 - Lose 2 more cavs, kill 4 defenders at Zimbab, and there is a redlined musket as the last defender grrrr!! (21-5).

IT - bucket loads of new defenders run into Zimbabwae, DAMN IT!

Turn 6 - have to wait for reinforcements, cant possibly take Zimbab this turn. Rush smiths in Germo Expand with the leader.

IT - zzz

Turn 7 - we are nine tiles short of domination. Our new reinforcements all die without so much as scratching the surface of the defenders at Zimbabwae (21-14) I just give up and hit end turn, 2 turns and we win anyway, screw it.

IT -zzz

Turn 8 - hit end turn.

IT - and we win

Final score is 5588. Here is the final save, just hit end turn. Great game everyone, probably too easy, but we can only beat whats in front of us. Well played all of you, we absolutely dominated this game.

Attachments

• Tupac06_1420AD-FinalSave.zip
    192.9 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom