Turn 112 - 330 B.C.

It was there already last turn (at least). We don't have feudalism yet? Or, it said so that "we will recieve the Republic, Feudalism and one more tech from Poly" :confused:

At least, Yun Qiuling will survive for at least one turn until backup forces will arrive. :) Let's hope our soldiers will fight bravely.

Yeah thats a new city.

Damnabitall! Make sure that catapult takes all the shots it can.

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS:
Office of the Trade Minister
News - 1600 BC
We have established a long-term tech trade deal with Elucidia! Over the next several turns, we will be trading them Ceremonial Burial, Mysticism and Construction in exchange for Writing, Mathematics, and Map Making.

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
Is it me, or did CGA build a city one tile SW of the ruins of Yun Feng last turn?

I beleve they did, I think. I would need to make a time laps version of the map to see. But I can here GCA's Baghdad Bob saying that is not a city. Yeah, its a city alright.

Note to self - when we reclaim the lands GCA took, we must send them emails saying "There are absolutely no troops outside city X" just as we destroy the city.

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
Note to self - when we reclaim the lands GCA took, we must send them emails saying "There are absolutely no troops outside city X" just as we destroy the city.

:lol:

Top Bottom