Turn 69 - 1300 BC

FortyJ

Deity
Links
Secure Site
username: cfcteam
password: zli94AB

All officials are reminded to post instructions in the Term 2 Instruction Thread.

<><><><>

Looks like I totally forgot to post the Turn 68 thread, so I apologize for that. I guess with all the work I've been doing this week combined with all the other postings as a result of this brewing war, it slipped my mind. I shall select two of the women from my harem to whip me severely for this transgression. ;)

It looks like it is entirely possible for us to withstand the first wave of attacks. With reinforcements closeby, and walls being built, we have an excellent chance of being the victor.

I can't tell what is in our stacks and there hasn't been a city screen for Cha Ching, so I'm not sure what our reinforcements are. Hopefully, we have some offensive as well as defensive units. I'm optimistic.

All city screens should be available from within the domestic office. Below the main domestic report, you should be able to view all cities for any time period for the past 15 turns.

Oh and yes... we "should" be able to withstand at least 1 wave of attacks.

Perhaps if our Elucidian friends live up to their latest promise, we might even do better than that. :D

But for the meantime, we should presume that this war will be primarily defensive in nature until we can connect some iron or get some horsemen on the march.

Yes, you are right. I missed the left hand (city) dropdown menu. Now I feel much better. I believe we will keep The Iron Peak.

Talking with Kentonio now, and he's telling me that he doesn't think they'll be able to attack for about 6 turns. Which means that we'll need to hold out against hope for longer than I anticipated.

I would propose that we bypass the construction of our settler in Shen Ling in favor of Horsemen. At 1 horseman every 3 turns, we might be able to turn the tide of the battle that way.

Won't Yun Feng be auto-razed if they capture it?

@Veera - Hopefully not :).

Unless we have addiquet defenses. If there are any :scared:.

40J - I agree with your queue change.

Well, I needed to post this some where, but GCA is willing to compromise a deal.

1. CFC is to remove all units beyond the mountain range
unit not guarding the city that is
2. in combination with at least the not connecting of the iron
and
3. agreement on future talks about details of the other points, not the general idea

Don't listen to anything they say. I'm willing to bet that we'll have fewer units in the area when we get the save next turn.

On the other hand, keeping them thinking we're willing to talk, might buy us enough time to get reinforcements to the scene.

Are we informed about any conflicts that has occured with our units between our turns? So we know what happened exactly. (ie, there are three factions close to each other and we see our unit has been damaged, do we know who did it?)

Will the wall be constructed in time to save Yun Feng? Will the lone spear resist 'till the warrior hordes arrive to help defend the city? Let's hope the Spearman resists for one turn.

"I can't believe the news today. I can't close my eyes and make it go away."

Name that song.

Bombs over Yun Feng?

The following build Queue changes are now in place by order if Capital Province governor, the almighty Gingerbread Man:

Shen Ling: Horsemen/archer, Horsemen/archer, Horsemen, etc.
Zhi Gang: Spearmen and Archers, as needed.
Yun Feng: Walls, Barracks. Whip a spearman in you really want him ;)
Cha Ching: maybe whip that spearman?
Jiang Mapi: whatever and ever, amen. (Meaning, anything, really)

Argh!!!! Why is this still happening? My posts are never appearing at the end of the thread when I post them! They are at the top, or randomly somewhere in the thread!

Going to the feedback forums, now.

Have we upgraded to v1.2f?

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
The following build Queue changes are now in place by order if Capital Province governor, the almighty Gingerbread Man:

Shen Ling: Horsemen/archer, Horsemen/archer, Horsemen, etc.
Zhi Gang: Spearmen and Archers, as needed.
Yun Feng: Walls, Barracks. Whip a spearman in you really want him ;)
Cha Ching: maybe whip that spearman?
Jiang Mapi: whatever and ever, amen. (Meaning, anything, really)

Argh!!!! Why is this still happening? My posts are never appearing at the end of the thread when I post them! They are at the top, or randomly somewhere in the thread!

Going to the feedback forums, now.

It's just the time adjustment that occured today. The clock was 12 hours fast, so every post untill 12 hours after the reset will be messed up. That's going to be a messy in the archives.

Top Bottom