1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn 96 - 650 B.C.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by GenMarshall, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Nah, just a translation will do.

2. Cheetah

Cheetah Deity

Nope. I like it too :)

3. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

Just go look through some of the older saves. Now of course theres a chance someone else was playing but I think once or twice there have been some minor issues I had problems with.. ah yes when we were working on that hill in chaching, in which we might as well been working on the coast since the 1 of our 2 production was corrupted, or the grasslands for more food, or just had an entertainer.

4. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

Xiang Zhou it is. I think we all like it.

5. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

Alright... relax Hygro... I was kidding. ;)

I have no misconceptions about my ability to make bone-head moves. However, most of them come from rushing through the turn, instead of taking the time to look at each city carefully. A lesson for all Players of the Save.

6. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

And fortyJ, I will say, you are a GREAT micromanager--just think of me as the editor who complains after publishing ;)