Turn Chat Schedule

Hmm good point.. it should be 22 april 00:00 GMT and 21 april 24:00 GMT!

21 April, 00:00 GMT: Did this session take place?

Our DP forgot to roll the date forward -- 22 April, 00:00 GMT.

Oops, there were more replies on the next page... I always forget to check that.

Good question. I am unclear as to whether NZL is finishing the fifth session and we go to ellections or if I am running a session prior to us going into the ellections.

If we (ARP) are running the session, I could do it at:

Sunday 04-05, 13.00 GMT

Designated Player- Civplayah
Date- Saturday the 6th of September.
Time- 10:00 AM New York, 3:00 PM London, 4:00 Amsterdam.

Joe Harker will play Wednesday Sept 24 at the time indicated when he sets up the instruction thread.

Lord Civius will play the next TC Monday Sept 29 at 3:00AM GMT. This is Sunday 11:00PM for me in EDT.

TCN will play the TC after the Sunday TC, but will not know what day next week until Friday.

I was going to say that I could play around 4:00 PM Tuesday Pacific Time, but I'm having trouble sorting out how much time that would give us in-between TCs...

My offer stands though, I might be able to push it to Thursday.

In your time zone, Nate, the Sunday TC would be at 2000, or 8pm. So your Tuesday TC would give us anbout 44 hours to prepare.

Okay, then that would work out fine, thanks for that Cyc, I wasn't thinking that logically...

1889 can play an offline session at 0700 GMT on Friday.

TCs after this will be handled by the new office positions.

So, we have a new government and we need to keep this game moving.

Rather than wait for one turnchat to end before finding someone to play the next, please, everyone interested post so we can get a schedule going.

Unfortunately I can't run BTS so I can't DP.

Please, post if you're interested!

I am definatly interested!

Great Vandal, and when do you think that might be? Thursday may be good as it gives folks a few days to comment on tonights TC.

Top Bottom