Minister of Trade and Technology truckingpete: OK
Governor of Olympus, Civlord: OK
Governor of Civatonia, Chieftess: OK
Governor of Styx: SAAM
Governor of Augean Stables: Greekguy
Governor of Priapos :provolution

ONLY LEADERS WITH INSTRUCTIONS SHOULD POST IN THIS THREAD

Hi, Provolution! I will give my instructions:

First of all, before building the settler in Olympus, draft two taxmen in Olympus. Leave only one citizen working the wheat irrigated tile.

After the settler, build a Library. The city will be size 1, so leave the citizen working the wheat irrigated tile. When the Library is complete, start building two workers.

Thanks,

Governor Civlord

Based on the poll, the Great Library is to be built in Civantonia. (gonna have to rename it to Civfantonia. I think I made a typo somewhere along the way. ;)).

Civantonia - Hoplite, Great Library, Library, .

Worker actions:

Mine the bonus grassland tile 1W of the northern mountain.

Note, I want the Great Library ASAP, just incase an AI pops a goodyhut and has a spare great scientist (should they ever happen to use it right).

Foreign Affairs

1. Remain neutral in the war between France, Rome and Germany. If war is declared on Fanatikos stop the chat.
2. Give in all demands.
3. Build an Embassy with Germany ASAP. Build an Embassy with France sometime during the chat. These actions were confirmed Here

Ic :salute:

Presidential Instructions

Worker Allocations

Once Plains are irrigated in Augean Stables, both workers will begin road to Styx. When it is appropriate to do so, have workers start irrigation/roading duties.

Worker built from Augean Stables will complete Governor greekguy's intructions by roading forest tile.

I hope to supply a map later on the Styx mission.

Science Slider

Due to the omission of Republic as the second tech in the recent science poll, maintain 100% science until we (or another nation) discover Code of Laws. Chat must be stopped once it is discovered.

EDIT (1608 GMT): In the case we drop below 15 gold, the DP may undergo one turn of 0% science to rebuild the treasury.

Do not exceed -3 gpt. If this happens the science slider must be dropped in 10% increments until we are back to -3 or less.

Treasury spending

Embassy in Germany for 30 gold - approved. Do this at the beginning of the chat, and make sure to get a screenshot.

There is not sufficient treasury for the French embassy, so that may have to wait until next session.

I am sorry, but I may need to extend turnchat 24 hours, to Saturday, same time, due to an important visit on friday. Saturday 10, 1700 GMT.

Build Queue
Library
Worker
Barracks
Hoplite

Worker Actions
Irrigate plain (current)
Road that said plain
Road closest forest east of city

IMPORTANT EDIT: I HOPE YOU SEE THIS PROVO!!

Please note that there might be a change in my instructions. I am going to post a Poll tomorrow concerning the Embassy issue so be preapred: We might have to establish Embassies.

EDIT: Please refer to above instructions for details.

Provo,

There's some basic information missing on your initial post - please review the guidelines in the DP Pool thread (or from a previous instruction thread).

Also, be sure to go through the expectations of the Designated Players in the DP thread. That will give you a good basis for the information you'll need to give back to the citizens.

Link to DP Pool Thread

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire

what is 1700 GMT? i know that i'm -5 GMT, but you didn't put it in normal time. could someone please tell me, since i'd like to attend the chat.

p.s. i'm american, so that's my excuse for not knowing. (i'm also only 14) :p

I think it's 12:00pm EDT, but I'm not sure...

Chieftess said:
I think it's 12:00pm EDT, but I'm not sure...

yep, i just checked a GMT converter i have bookmarked and it says 12 noon. (why didn't i go to that site first, stupid me...)

Furiey said:
17:00 GMT = 5 PM GMT

EDT = GMT - 4 (EST = GMT - 5)

Therefore it is 13:00 EDT = 1 PM

ok, thanks for correcting me there.

Hi, can anyone post me a screenshot of the Olympus City Screen in the Governemnt thread? I really need that, because I can't open the save :( .

Provolution, for your convenience, here is a directive for worker actions to Styx. Please pardon the crudity of this drawing. ;)

Attachments

• styxroad_bc1375 (2).jpg
    styxroad_bc1375 (2).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 168
The German Embassy Screenshot 1250 BC

Attachments

• 5CCBerlinEmbassy.JPG
    5CCBerlinEmbassy.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 224
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom