Not open for further replies.
French Embassy 1250 BC

German Embassy: 28 gold
French Embassy: 30 gold

Attachments

• 5CCFrenchembassy.JPG
    5CCFrenchembassy.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 104
As we can see from our spy, well placed by Provolution, Rome got a military leader today.

Attachments

• 5CCRomanmilitaryleader.JPG
    5CCRomanmilitaryleader.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 92
Post turnchat report

We researched Code of Laws in 12 turns, Priapos reduced the time from 20 to 13 turns in the outset. Libraries reduced 2 turns.

Athena died to hordes of Thracians up north

Apollo spied out the French-Roman assault on German Leipzig, seeing two German spears and two archers fall to an onslaught of

Battle 1
2 German Archers kill French warrior, lost one archer
Battle 2
German archer killed by Roman archer
Battle 3, Leipzig falls to Rome
Legion, Archer wins over two German spears, MGL created
Battle 3
German horseman counters kill Roman archer and MGL

Priapos founded

Augean developed two tiles

road to Styx started

Civatonia built Great Library

We got Masonry, Pottery, Horsebackriding, Mysticism, Polytheism, Mapmaking (last turn), Mathematics for free.

@Provo or anyone else who attended the whole chat:
did anything really "big" happen during the chat such as: palace upgrade or Great History Books that rank the civs. if so, please tell me, as i will being using these events for my newspaper. :)

EDIT: one more thing, did any trades take place during the TC? thanks for any responses in advance.

yes, Horsebackriding for 70 gold ot Persia, per instruction.

No palace upgrades or books.

greekguy said:
@Provo or anyone else who attended the whole chat:
did anything really "big" happen during the chat such as: palace upgrade or Great History Books that rank the civs. if so, please tell me, as i will being using these events for my newspaper. :)

EDIT: one more thing, did any trades take place during the TC? thanks for any responses in advance.

greekguy,

If you would like to turn you reputable newspaper into a tabloid, then you can read the first part of the chat. :lol:

BTW, next time, please use the standard convention -- DG7_BC1050_Turn10.SAV. There are those of us who use DG7_BC*.sav in the browser as a quick shortcut to get the save. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom