Turns 1-20

Yes, I conclude, that go to Ivory first is better, but probably road Ivory first better than Irrigate.

everything seems to work out well by our final ss. since we will not have any exploring units, we will have the current pic to decide where to build town #2...

n and ne appear to be not good until our workforce can irrigate the brown there. 1e2se seems nice but is off the river, so no priority choice. i´d favorite 3sw or the gold hill. do you believe that everyone got a gold hill? if no, this could give a boost for our early research...

templar_x

The main idea to have second City ASAP is to share wheat and BG with Camelot. It is two tiles suitable for that. I thought 3*SW+1*SE better, but if we want settle on gold 3SW may be better...

The main idea to have second City ASAP is to share wheat and BG with Camelot. It is two tiles suitable for that. I thought 3*SW+1*SE better, but if we want settle on gold 3SW may be better...

Exactly. I don't have the exact map in my head at the moment, but I think there was a good spot which was on river and on the coast and the road to that spot should already be finished, so we can move the settler in 1 turn. I'll post a screenshot during lunch break, so we can discuss a "preliminary" dotmap while waiting for the next turn.

The current spreadsheet does not assume the second town to be on gold. So perhaps we can even get Philosophy one turn faster by settling on gold? However, before we do so, we should calculate, if this is in fact the case. I would not like to delay the first curragh, if the gold hill does not speed up reserach by at least a turn. (The gold hill is not on coast, if I remember correctly?)

Edit: as the first settler won't be read until turn 24, I moved my dotmap to the turn 21-35 thread.

Top Bottom