Turtles?

MadScot

Brandy's back!
Just wondering if other people are getting the same annoying "three turtles" popup.

I understand the need for revenue, but this is one of those annoying ones which spawns subsidiary windows when you try to close it, some of which are off-screen, hidden under the task bar, etc. All very tedious.

(And do any companies actually think that making me work harder to close their window in any way improves my opinion of them?)

Email me with more info (ex. source codes) about the ads and we will report it to UGO. It's not the first time a third party ad company abused the system...

I've never seen this "three turtle" thing.

Oh, I've just now seen it. Quite annoying indeed.

I've never had pop-ups at CF, despite the fact that I've had my firewall/ad-blocker off for a couple of months now. Maybe I have a super rubbish-blocking modem :yeah:

Anyone for Turtle Soup? :D

I haven't seen the three turtles...

here's what the initial turtles window looks like....

just in case anyone wonders

Attachments

• turtlesimage.jpg
    turtlesimage.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 107
Ugh...its one of those? I haven't had it. Do you get it on the main page, or throughout the forum? If its throughout the forum, that's weird: I've never had a pop-up in the forum before...

CG

I've only had it as my "civ home page" pop-up. Like CG I've never had a pop-up elsewhere, although I think I recall someone having that once???

Use Crazy Browser. No pop-ups at all, and about half the annoying 'Java Script error: Debug?' messages.

Top Bottom