1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tweak Mod for Xtended

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, May 31, 2020.

1. Sephi

Sephi Deity

Scope of the mod: Small tweak / bug fixes for Xtended. Mostly AI changes. No features planned at the moment (although i have some nice ideas)

v 1.0 (unreleased)

Gameplay
    • Aos Si (faeries) Palace has +100% defense like other palaces
    • Aos Si (faeries) Bonus resource Eternal fruit gives 20% bonus to food in the city they belong to
    • Aos Si (faeries) Bonus resource Unicorn gives 20% bonus to herbs in the city they belong to
    • When a player gained all available sacred knowledge of his religion, all faith is available for miracles (up from 50%)
    • Engineering Academy gives siege units +10xp (from +3xp)
    • Adventurers Guild (grigori) gives land units +10xp (from +2xp)
    Quality of Life Improvements
    • removed obsolete and confusing tooltip regarding city specialization (when you use production to build research, gold, etc.)
    • If your leader ignores unhealth from improvements the tooltip for the buildaction will not display unhealth anymore

AI
    • check on AI unit power calculation
    • check on AI Settle logic
    • first check on AI tech choices, in particular +strength techs

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  2. Guru-Meditation

Guru-Meditation Chieftain

I'm interested!

Nice to see you beack.

3. hi2006

hi2006 Chieftain

Please add food bonus to eternal fruit (Aos Si). The 20% bonus :food: is gone when a farm resource gets upgrade to eternal fruit.

4. Sephi

Sephi Deity

Thanks, I fixed it.

5. hi2006

hi2006 Chieftain

I just played a game of Luchuip, though I stopped once I got to the end-game golems. It was a fun game. I found some issues related to Luchuip:
    • Engineering Academy only gives 3xp to siege weapons. I think it should give more xp.
    • Luchuirp can't build adepts, but it's not listed in blocked units. On the other hand, it can build mage and upgrade adepts (gotten from tech) to mage.
    • I think the nullstone golem is a bit weak compares to clockwork golem or iron golem (22:strength: vs 32:strength:), plus nullstone needs Arcane Power + Sorcery (3700:science:) whereas clockwork golem needs Magi guild (by the time you have Machinery you should already have Enchantment Mastery) or iron golem needs to beeline Engineering (same tech cost as Machinery) + Siege Weapon (2500:science: for Artificer Workshop) + Artisan Guild (which is a must-have).
    Not related to Luchuip:
    • Coast tiles are too weak even with seafood resource. There's no way to buff food production on coastal tiles. Also, there's no coastal improvements that can discover seafood by chance. I hope fishing boats can build some basic improvements that buff food and grant seafood discovery chance, making coastal tiles on par with land tiles.
    • I think AI barbs spawn and attack only the player. It's painful to deal with globin archers (due to its poison attacks), werewolfs and lizardmen (due to high strength, also necromancers are somewhat hard to kill due to having 15:strength:. With raging wilderness on it's almost impossible to expand from the first city.
    • Is it possible to get a non-combat mage to level 10 by passive experience gain? The only archmages that I got were either heroes or the free one from "Strength of Will"

6. hi2006

hi2006 Chieftain

Hippus' palace says it gives +2 leather to pasture, does that include breeding grounds (the upgrade version of pasture for Hippus)? Also, I don't think breeding grounds gets +1:food: from adjacent groundwater wells.