Two Civ5 Modpacks: Queen of the Iceni, Legions

can anyone tell me how to increase my gold?

Just make improvements that earn you more gold, and link your cities with roads.

Notice that roads now have maintenance costs (thank god) so you really shouldn't spam them. Just link the cities to your capital and you will earn more gold cos of the trade route.

The gold coins that you see on city screen, offered by the terrain and its improvements, are pure gold. There is no slider of science anymore, you make pure gold with the wealth of the tiles now.

For more info, read the civilopedia. It's really what differs Civilization series from any other.

Could anyone explain how to instal this?
I go to the mod browser, tab "online" and download the mod.
Download complete, I check the "downloaded" screen and see the mod, status "complete". Can't do much in that tab except leave it.
Go to the "installed" tab, nothing there.
What am I doing wrong?

Could anyone explain how to instal this?
I go to the mod browser, tab "online" and download the mod.
Download complete, I check the "downloaded" screen and see the mod, status "complete". Can't do much in that tab except leave it.
Go to the "installed" tab, nothing there.
What am I doing wrong?

Yeah i was doing the same thing, follow these:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=382525

And doesn't it defeat the purpose of moving towards tactics and away from SODs?
F
Probably, but although I think the single unit per hex is a good idea, they should have reintroduced the Army concept from earlier Civs. IIRC the Army was restricted to a General & 3 other units.

This would allow you to build a 'small' army for specific tactics (eg take a city), but still maintain the 1UPT, since the Army is considered a single unit.

Kael,

I read your posts about creating the Queen of the Iceni and found it all intriguing. My paternal line traced back to the Celts so of course I installed your Mod and played. Thanks!

Ok, I know I'm going to sound like a newb here, but how do you get to the "additional information" menu.

Top Bottom