Uknes

Im sorry for my quick resignition, I just joined! I dont know why i did, this nes is much to hard to play this and 4 others :(. I'm going to start my own where the time frame is now, in 2002. I will modify the map, though. If anyone wants to join, Im making it today, drop by at NES 2002.

To: Russia

This war is not there to take land. This is a war against terrorism. Our troops are standind on greek territory now. We will fight untill their army and navy are cripled enough so they wouldn´t dare to try terrorism again. As for now WE WILL NOT CLAIM ANY GREECE TERRITORY. So please Persia, Egypt and other nations of the world don´t interfere in this war. We promise not to take any territory in this war. We will still attack Greece though. I assume that the battles will be over tomorrov. [ooc: can you post the result of the battles uknemesis. they were fought before anyone had time to interfere /ooc] Is this ok for the

To:British provisional government

Dear members of government,

although the elections are still taking place in your world empire,I appeal to you to stop the Iran.Do you really think they support Greece because of their honourable motives?No,they do it,because they dream of a great Muslim Empire from Rabat to New-Delhi.It will include not only Italian Africa,Egypt,Turkey and Iran but the Muslim areas in your Indian possessions as well.So you should hold off the Iranians by joining the Venice Pact!

Yours,

President Gustavo Bergero

Originally posted by IceEye
we will continue untill greece surrenders and humbly appologizes. We also demand that they give away 1 of these 3 territorys: the african colony, greece or turkey.

"That looks like an attempt to conquer territory to me... No matter what the swedes say. I'm glad my beloved NKVD is so good at finding these things out."

To all nations in the Venice Pact
I repeat, again, that you must drop any and all claims to Greek territory and offer them fair peace terms, pronto. Now don't come complaining to Russia about how you've lost so many men, and all that. You brought this on yourself. Any civilized leader would have negotiated for a hand-over (Hell, even the Austrians did that with Serbia prior to WWI) before taking these drastic steps!
I cannot and will not condone a settlement that causes undue stress on the Greeks. Until the day you see sense, my ultimatum stands. One REAL WORLD day to get the hell out, and no territorial claims, and I'll back down.

Good day to you, Gentlemen.

The world moves quickly this days...

To: Chancellor Paul Hindenburg of Germany
Greetings, I hope matters fare well in your country. We offer you Japans friendship and hope that we can work together to ensure peace in the world. How would you like working together with us in keeping the SouthChineseSea clean of pirates?
Furthermore we hope that Germany will not start a major war over the dutch situation. Nevertheless we support the actions you are taking in respect to Italy, as the terrorist attack surely did not justify a full-scale war against a democratic nation.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: President Phillipe Henry of France
We thank you for your welcome and want to assure that Japan's interests lie in maintaining peace as well as law and order in our sphere of influence.
We would like to offer you our friendship and maybe you would agree that we coordinate our naval movements in the SouthChineseSea to fight off pirate attacks. It seems that due to our recent political crisis in Japan, raiders have taken the opportunity to harrass our merchant fleet. I have to confess that my fleet is currently unable to resolve this matter, as many ships have been destroyed during the civil war. In the name of peace we hope that you will help us to stabilize this region.
As for the dutch situation, i have to state that Japan will not get involved in it, but we trust you that you will do everything in your powers to keep the peace.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: President Martin de Atalanta of Italy
Welcome in the name of peace, Japan hopes that you are well again after the assassination attempt. Japan understands that you are full of fear now and want to do anything to prevent such an attack in the future. But you should know that fear leads to anger, anger to hate and hate to suffering. So do not judge too quickly! Altough no one doubts greek terrorists tried to kill you, there still has been no proof that the greek government is behind all this. Already Iran and Germany have stated that they will support Greece in the event of an war. So please reconsider, you do not want to bring suffering to your people, do you? Be advised that you may have to deal with Japan as well, if you continue.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: President Don Daze II of Spain
Japan welcomes you in peace and hopes for continued peaceful relations between our countries. We hope that you won't be supporting the "Venice-Pact", as their aggression is not justified.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: Premier Romanov of Russia
Japan greets you and your proud country. We have the most peaceful intentions, but yet it seems that war will be forced upon us sooner than we expected. Japan will be supporting Greece in the case of war. Already we have made arrangments for our troops, but it is vital that you let Japan use some of your airports to bring in our troops. We hope that things won't escalate but in either case Japan will be prepared.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: President Max Gustaf af Stockholm of Sweden
Welcome, great leader. Japan is very concerned with the current situation in Greece. Altough we know you want to secure peace we do not understand that you will support Italy so easily when there has been no proof of greek involvment. Be advised that we both may be forced to take steps that cannot be reversed easily.

To: President William of America
We are sorry to hear that you are resigning so quickly but we are sure you had your reasons. Japan wishes you luck.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada
Greetings, Japan is looking forward to continue peace between our nations. But we have to urge you not to support this "Venice-Pact" as that could bring war to our world yet again.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: Prime Minister Farid al-Qafar of Iran
We are glad to see that your nation esteems peace as high as we do and that you won't let the "Venice-Pact" get away with this attack. Japan will be helping Greece but only with a small force as this theater is too far away.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: President Gustavo Bergero of Brazil
We congratulate you on your election and assure you that Japan's has the most peaceful intentions. But we condemm your recent actions against the greek. As a peace-loving leader, that you say you are, you should call of your attacks. Altough we do not support terrorism, Japan has still not seen any proof that the greek government was involved in the assassination attempt on the Italian leader and therefore Japan will refrain from acting to premature. We hope you reconsider.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: Greece and all other neutral nations
Japan wants to let you know that we will try to keep up the peace in the world and help any of you if you are invaded by some evil warmongerer.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

Japanese Troop Deployment Changes:
5th Japanese AirWing: 2 units led by Commander Kobayashi
- 1 Imperial Fighter Wing
- 1 Imperial Bomber Wing
Orders: To be deployed on Russian-Greek border if Russia consents, otherwise to protect Japan's AirSpace
6th Japanese AirWing: 2 units led by Commander Osaru
- 2 Imperial Fighter Wings
Orders: Protection of Japanese Pacific Colonies (Taiwan, Phillipines)
7th Japanese AirWing: 2 units led by Commander Sarabiko
- 1 Imperial Transport AirCraft Wing
- 1 Imperial ParaTrooper Regiment
Orders: To be deployed on Russian-Greek border if Russia consents, otherwise to transfer to Japanese Pacific colonies (Taiwan, Phillipines)
8th Japanese Fleet: 4 units led by Admiral Yamamoto
- 1 Imperial BattleShip "Kyoto"
- 3 Imperial Frigates "Fukui", "Akita", "Mori"
Orders: Protection of Japanese Pacific Colonies (Taiwan, Phillipines)

To the Imperial Shogun Kwan-Sn of Japan
I am overjoyed that you have elected to join our side in this conflict, and in my elatedness, I'm more than willing to share my airports and bases with you for the time being.
I must, however, ask one thing. Can we sign an MPP and ROP, renegotiable afterwards of course, for as long as this war lasts?

To: Premier Romanov of Russia
Japan is willing to sign a MMP with your nation and grants your troops ROP in Manchuria. But be advised that Japan will use only a small force for the protection of Greece, as we do not want to overstretch our forces.
Yours, Emperor Kwan-Sn

To: Sweden

I assure you, I am not an old man, and my memory is quite intact--yet I have no recollection of any attack of the Greek army or navy upon the Italian president or people. You base your attacks upon the actions of a small terrorist ring of uncertain national origin, unsupported by the Greek government.

---

To: Iranian Military

Having secured agreement with Iran's neighbors and allies, the 3rd and 4th Royal Iranian Armies are to be transferred to the Greek front line (pending Greece's consent, of course!) to reinforce the 1st Greek Army; they are under standing orders not to engage in any attack beyond Greece's pre-war boundaries under any circumstances. They will be joined by the 7th Royal Iranian Air Squadron, if Greece will allow Iran use of Greek airbases; otherwise, the 7th will join the 6th Air Squadron defending the Suez Canal and eastern Mediterranean from attack (unless Egypt objects to Iranian use of her airspace). The 5th Royal Iranian Fleet, supported by the 8th Air Squadron, will continue defending the Arabian coast, Persian gulf, and now additionally the Red Sea. To summarise:

1st Iranian Army, stationed in Tehran:
3 Infantry

2nd Iranian Army, stationed along northeastern and eastern borders:
4 Infantry
1 Tank
1 AA gun

3rd Iranian Army, reinforcing Greek 1st Army in its defense:
4 Infantry
1 Tank
1 AA gun

4th Iranian Army, reinforcing Greek 1st Army in its defense:
2 Tank
1 Artillery

5th Iranian Fleet, defending northwestern Indian Ocean:
1 Battleship
2 Destroyers
1 Carrier
1 Frigate

6th Iranian Air Squadron, air cover for Suez Canal and eastern Mediterranean:
2 Fighters
1 Bomber

7th Iranian Air Squadron, air support for 1st Greek Army:
2 Fighters
1 Bomber

8th Iranian Air Squadron, air support for 5th Iranian Fleet:
2 Fighters
1 Bomber

I can only hope that our reinforcements reach the Greek army before all hope is lost--godspeed to you, brave souls! Iran's soldier sons are proud to lay down their lives defending free Greece from the imperialist vultures' aggression!

After the refusal of the ultimatum by Sweden, the appearant ringleader in this circus of lies against Greece, Chancellor Paul von Hindenburg spoke at the Reichstag in Berlin. The meeting was taut and electric.

"There is no denying," he began, "That the imperialist quasi-democratic nations of Rome and Sweden are fabricating a sorry excuse for war against innocent Greece.

"The members of the Venice Pact have claimed that the accused agent was identified as a member of the Greek secret service, yet there is no documentation. There is no confirmation from the Greek government. There is not one scrap of evidence presented by the Venice Pact to support this fraudulous claim. Not only that, but if it was a Greek agent, the government killed a Greek citizen completely unwarranted and without trial!

"A few hours ago, I met with Farid al-Qafar, the Prime Minister of Iran. We have both agreed that the domination of Greece by the members of the Venice pact is unacceptable. The Iranian parliament later today declared war on Sweden and Italy. I now must ask of the Reichstag to do the same.

"Germany has never wanted war," he said with a small tear in his eye. "But it is our duty to preserve and respect people's rights to sovreignity, self-determination and above all freedom at whatever the cost to our own nation." The tear ran down his wrinkled cheek. A huge uproar came from the reichstag, as several representatives gave him a standing ovation. A unanimous vote soon followed. The man did not thank, or bow, he simply walked of stage with glistening eyes. He muttered, "May god help us all."
---
To: Emperor Kwan-Sn of Japan
Subj: Pirates in S. China Sea

We welcome our Japanese neighbors with open arms and will gladly help exterminate piracy in the Asian waters as soon as Kriegsmarine VI is avaliable for action. We hope that there will be no regrets ever in our relations.

To: President Phillippe Henry of France
Sucj: Netherlands, Greece

I would like our feud to end with the plebiscite as originally stated. I hope that you might consider a declaration of war on the Venice pact.
---
TOP SECRET
Order Changes:Kriegsmarine VII should patrol the Skaggerak and Nowegian sea in addition to the North Sea.
Army Corps III should move to the Western front and Army Corps I gather on the Southern front.

"My citizens,you know we did not take part in the last great war,because we are a peaceful nation.However,times have changed.We are fighting a war against terror and have allied with other nations thinking the same way.And we will obey our obligations.The National Assembly therefore has just declared war on the nations of Germany,Greece and Iran.May God be with us!"

Orders:DEFCON 1 for all Brazilian forces

So let me get this right, the current war is Brazil, Sweden and Italy against Japan, Greece, Iran and Germany? With Russia joining if the nations don't leave within a day?

Ouch, nasty numbers lol!

Anyway, combat will be resolved as normal on Saturday night.

Nemesis

PS: France and Germany, if you want me to do that Holland thing, hurry up and decide what each number will mean!

To:The world
He is very upset and confused from this horrible event and the war declaration may have been drastical so he will draw his troops back to their former positions and he also encourages the other nations of the Venica pact to withdraw. President Atalanta was confused by the assasination and might have been under alot of pressure when he made the desission and the people of Italy have voted for peace. President Atalanta humbly apologies for the actions.

Sincerly President de Atalanta

To: President Martin de Atalanta of Italy
Emperor Kwan-Sn is relieved to see that you finally realized how unreasonable an attack would have been. We accept your apology on behalf of Japan and hope that our nations still can be friends. In fact we would need your help in securing the SouthChineseSea; that would be a great start to improve our relations.
A very alleviated Emperor Kwan-Sn

Japanese Troop Deployment Changes:
5th Japanese AirWing: 2 units led by Commander Kobayashi
- 1 Imperial Fighter Wing
- 1 Imperial Bomber Wing
Orders: To stay near the Russian-Greek border for a week to observe further developments; afterwards to protect Japan's AirSpace
7th Japanese AirWing: 2 units led by Commander Sarabiko
- 1 Imperial Transport AirCraft Wing
- 1 Imperial ParaTrooper Regiment
Orders: To stay near the Russian-Greek border for a week to observe further developments; afterwards to be on standby in Japan

To: Nations of the world
As President Martin de Atalanta of Italy has chickened out and left the war there is no reason for the Venice Pact members to stay in the war. I deaply regret Martin de Atalanatas action. Terrorists should be punished. As the situation is now I have to ask for peace. My troops are on their way back to Sweden.

[ooc: even though we are asking for peace the first attacks still took place. Mine and Italys army attacked the 1st greece army and out fleets attacked greece´s fleet /ooc]

"We´ve fulfilled our obligations,but obviously Italy is not willing to do so.We´ve been dragged into war by them and now they just steal away.Nevertheless I will recommend the National Assembly to end the war.
But I will recommend to reduce our diplomatic personal in Italy by two thirds as well.I also call to the League of Nations to make a official trade embargo against Greece.Till that point,our ships will continue to block Greek Africa."

Radio Adress by Gustavo Bergero, October 12th 1935

Yes we did. I don´t know why Italy chickened out.

The battle that was fought before the end of the war included:
Side:
Italy and Sweden
2nd Italian army
5 infantery (50)
3 Tank (55)

2nd Swedish Army:
Division Karl XII
5 Tank brigades
1 AA brigade
1 Artillery regiment
110 gold

against greece 1st army

4th Italian fleet:
1 Aircraft Carrier (50)
2 Destroyer (40)
1 Frigate (15)
1 Transport (50)

5th Italian fleet:
2 Submarines (40)
1 Frigate (15)

6th Italian squadron:
2 Fighter (30)
1 Bomber (20)
Orders:Follow Aircraft Carrier on 4th fleet

3rd Swedish Fleet:
1 Aircraft Carrier (Göteborg)
1 Battleship (Stockholm)
2 Destroyers (Klas Horn and Klas Uggla)
1 Transport division
165 gold
between Norway and Britain

4th Swedish Fleet:
2 Submarines (Sjöbjörnen and Isbjörnen)
1 Frigate (Svensksund)
55 gold
Following 3rd fleet

5th Swedish Squadron:
3 Fighter squadrons
1 Bomber squadron
65 gold
onboard Göteborg

against greece fleet defending greece waters

Interview From French Tribunal And President Henry:

The French parliament seems to be uneasy about your willingness to let the Netherlandsd become a free country, they feel you have been far too easily pressured into it by the German Chancellor Paul Hindenburg. What are your feelings on this?
Well as you might know myself and Mr. Hindenburg have been unable to come to an agreement over this dispute. The idea was to hold a referendum to decide on wether the Netherlands should remain a part of France or become Independant, unfortunately this idea was not accepted by Chancellor Hindenburg. Thus I have decided to post-pone the referendum until an agreement can be reached. Then hopefully we can give the Dutch people the chance to determine their future.

This all sounds good for the Dutch people, but what about French people living in the Netherlands, after-all they account for 46% of the Dutch population?
This is another trickey problem which will need to be accounted for, an idea is to allow them to vote aswell in the referendum because after all they are part of the Dutch people.

Okay, now we shall move onto another pressing matter. The current state of the health service. We are now two years into your reign as president and so far the public have only seen a slight improvement, it is going to need much more to bring us up to date...
Well like I've said before, our solution is a long term plan and will take time to implement fully. Although like you said their has been an improvement and that is a sign of progress.

Well thank-you Mr.President for your time.

To: Chancellor Paul Hindenburg
Subj: Netherlands
Unfortunately we have both been unable to agree on this important problem. Thus I have post-poned the referendum until we can meet and discuss things fully.
Yours,
President Phillipe Henry

[OOC: OK, I'm confused. On Wednesday Sweden and Italy announced the attack; 3 hours later Iran announces that troops are being committed to Greece's defense. Today Italy announces its withdrawal--if combat isn't resolved until Saturday, exactly what state is this combat in?]

In my books, there was no attack, just a threat. Unless combat orders remain until Saturday night, there is no combat.

Also, fighting orders must be ordered before Friday night/Saturday morning to be resolved that turn, but stop fighting orders can be given right the way up to the end of the turn.

End fighting means exactly that, there is no fighting. If you want to be able to fight Greece, then you must commit troops to it, and a declaration of peace must be postponed until after the combat result.

Also, Brazil, your blockade of Greek Africa may be challenged by the Greek Navy. I suggest you pull out or face war.(This is me controlling Greece like I have to).

Nemesis

[ooc: ok then there was no fighting /ooc]

To: Brazil
I will support your blockade by ordering my fleets to stop any greece ships trying to leave or enter the mediterranean. This is definately a justified action conserning that greece tried to assasinate Martin de Atalanta(btw: Division Karl XII is in Sweden now).

Top Bottom