UKNES3 Reloaded - Forged in the Flames of War...

Gelion said:
Hey then Russia should be expanded and divided too :mischief:
Russia WILL be expanded (at the expence of others). but not divided, (we are a proud and united people).

as for the extra territories in africa, i think that's great. now there's 7 territores per nation (which is what it was originaly) i will no longer feel bad about their shunted start when i conquer all of africa. mwaaahaha. ;)

OOC Hey who you calling a bully?? :rolleyes: Meh can't blame me for trying to get some advantages. Would have used the extra land for our alliance.

IC From Egypt
To Islamic World.

Egypt will go no futher than 78 in Africa allowing an equal share for all of us but I maintain Libya and Morocco should work out firm borders so they can be left and a play for the Med Islands. The Europeans will try to lay claim to all of them but we must stand to our first challenge as a alliance.
As for our Eastern border, we will go no further than 84 if the Ottomans decleare themselves a member of the Islamic Alliance, otherwise 52 will be needed incase of European arrgession from Russia. :p

lol just was pointing out to Finmaster that his nation's start would be hampered by giving into you :p

Nemesis

From Russia
To Ottoman Empire

Do not let the Egyptians intimidate you. territory 52 will not belong to the egyptians if we russians have anything to say about it. Your nation is the only one that can claim it "by right". all others must claim it by might, and if egypt tries to take control of it we will help you in any way we can to insure that he does not keep it for long. he cannot hope to stand up to both of our empires.

From Egypt
To Ottoman Empire

If you re-read what I wrote what I say is if you decleare yourself a member of our alliance then I would not even consider taking 52 upon our self, but if you would prefer to stand alone against the Infidel's or even throw your lot with them then 52 is needed so a strong Muslim power with allies can defend against the Russians who have never shown respect for men of Islam.
I would be glad to have you join us and have my navy(when bulit) to provide protection and my armies would be poised to reinforce your borders in case of you being invaded. Togeather we are strong

EDIT OOC mmm see what UK started now, everyone gonna be getting in my face now :cool: I can handle it.

to: Egypt
It is the 19th century, we have to move past our religious differences with the Christians. We will not join an Islamic Alliance, and 52 is ours by right.

to: Russia
We thank you for your support.

To: Austria and Russia
What do you propose as a border in the Balkens?

UK, can friendly armies move in and out of friendly territories? (ie. egypt can reinforce ottoman borders if ottomans allow it?)

From Egypt
To Ottoman Kingdom

Egypt is now seceding our claims to 52 as of this present time to the Ottoman Kingdom as we beleive that soon the wolves will decend on yourself, and you will have full need all your resources. Our claim is to be reinstated if either 52 is taken by Russia or the Ottoman Kingdom becomes at a state of war against an Islamic power.
The Russians I'm sure will nice bed fellows but I do ask you to re-consider how wise it would be to join in a alliance with one far to the north as opposed to three who are your brothers and also much closer and able to help.

To Christian World
From The Pope:
The Infidels to the east and south are uniting together to bring an end to all that is good. We must present a united force and destroy all who appose Gods Will. Join with us in an Alliance now and show these Islamic infidels we will not be scared into submission.

to da pope
from France

we agree, soon we shall fart at their holy sites and be extremly disrespectful to their women, they will soon learn we are not to be trifled with

lol yep a late Crusades... Very interesting, I guess it kind of fits in with Napoleon's invasion of Egypt in RL...

And EnglishPunk, I knew re-designing the map there would cause trouble lol, and I admit I did think of the havoc potential ;) . As for my suggestions to Finmaster about bullying tactics giving rise to Roddy's stubborness, first of all, Roddy is going to be stubborn in this game lol, I can tell that, and he'd already noticed the situation.

Jason, I will allow friendly armies to enter another nation's province without taking it. Remember this is a dangerous tactic should they backstab! I will allow it so long as the accepting player mentions it in their orders.

In the same way, allied armies can help each other to take/invade provinces.

Nemesis

PS: If anyone wants to talk to me, add me on AIM: Chrisbraund2000 or MSN: chrisbraund@msn.com and tell me who you are.

Update either later tonight, if I get the five orders I'm waiting for (or at least three of them), or tomorrow night if I don't (tomorrow night whether I get them all or not).

Sheep doesn't seem to be active, so I'm either going to carry on NPCing him as I have done if someone can explain his absence, or boot him after the update if I haven't received orders and no explanation.

Nemesis

ooc: My son has been extremly ill and in hospital, so therfore cut me some friggin slack.

To Ottomans and Russia
From Austria

I propose a three way alliance to ensure that we stay strong. To this record I think the last borderland, Rumania, province 55 will be best served as either Russian or Turkish, you two decide. Having said this I want 40,41,43 and 56. Is this agreeable.

To Germany
From Austria

If you respect my wish for the Sudtenland I belive our two Germanic peoples can live in peace, co-prospreity and strength!

To Austria and Ottomans
From Russia

Austria's proposal seems very reasonable to me. if neither of you will contest my claim to territory 56 then i am all for this agreement and will leave 55 to the otomans.

Czar Roddy
----------------------

To the Pope
From Russia

We would ask you not to use God's name for your politicaly motivated and ethicaly unsavory proclamations. He does not condone war, and no matter what sort of connection you presume to have to Him, even you cannot argue that God had ever, now or before, wanted man to kill his fellows. You gather allies by screaming "kill the infidels" becuase your catholic sheep have been tricked by centuries of your "church's" teachings that the Church and not God is what your followers should be faithfull to.

It may well be, that our nations will end up fighting along side eachother against the Egyptians, Lybyans and Morocans IF they decide to invade to the north, but Russia will not join an allience whose stated goal and charter is to kill a people for no reason other then their religeon and fellowship with eachother.

If you had stated your offer of allience as "join us in preparing a defence incase the southern allience decides to invade north" then we would have gladly joined, but as is, we will remain respectfully outside your allience.

Czar Roddy.
PS. please stop using the word "Christian" when you refer to your allience or your religeon. Christ would never condone war, and you do not represent all who believe our Lord. Refer to yourselves as a Catholic Allience, and do with your Sheep as you will, but leave mine out of it.
-------------------------------------

OOC: sheep. hope your son is feeling better now, he's only like a year or 2 old isnt he?, that must (have been) be scary as hell. dont be mad at UK though, he (like the rest of us) had no way of knowing that you had a much more pressing matter then NESing when you disappeared after signing up.

oh, and by the way. islam has infedels, christianity has heretics.

I don't think the Europeans have much to fear from the Islamic Alliance since the Ottomans refuse to join.

Waiting for update.

Top Bottom