UN Rep

BCLG100

Music Master
Basically they vote in important polls in the main forum such as map type etc. If anybody would like to run or support someone else for the posistion simply post here, probably best to wait about a week so team alpha or whatever we decide to call ourselves have some more members. We can poll it at a later date.

Im more than willing to put my hat into the ring to become UN rep, i am fairly organised and a dedicated member of the forums and have also been competing in the civ3 MTDG for awhile so have some experience in this type of thing.

We need one fairly soon for upcomming polls. I would suggest creating a interim UN rep for the time being (until we know what we are doing). I am quite happy with BCLG100 (is there anything easier to type that I can call you) filling that possition.

I would also be interested in the position. I have expierence of being the current UN rep for team MIA in [c3c]. However if BCLG wants to speak, I'd fully support that too. :)

ybbor said:
I would also be interested in the position. I have expierence of being the current UN rep for team MIA in [c3c]. However if BCLG wants to speak, I'd fully support that too. :)

well i wouldnt mind because with TNT am just a chatter i dont really do anything, (play turns UN rep or whatever).

Meleager said:
We need one fairly soon for upcomming polls. I would suggest creating a interim UN rep for the time being (until we know what we are doing). I am quite happy with BCLG100 (is there anything easier to type that I can call you) filling that possition.

oh and 'bc' 'bclg' 'boy' call me whatever you feel like :)

I feel basically useless for the other positions but if UN rep is just being our "voice" in the game. I can pretty much follow directions and would be interested in doing it. However I would also support any of you guys if you want to run.

There are only 5 of us and I feel as if I might be the weak link..experince-wise. Also with 5 of us any vote could be 3-2 and thereby have a divided team.

robboo said:
I feel basically useless for the other positions but if UN rep is just being our "voice" in the game. I can pretty much follow directions and would be interested in doing it. However I would also support any of you guys if you want to run.

There are only 5 of us and I feel as if I might be the weak link..experince-wise. Also with 5 of us any vote could be 3-2 and thereby have a divided team.

Dont worry about numbers now, more people will join as the game progresses, whether they will be active or not is a completly different matter. the team is always going to not agree about certain things so the team will probably always be divided.

you might win...but I doubt it.

I just feel lost but think once it gets started I will figure it out. I just wish it would start.:mischief:

Ok so i dont see much progress with this thread anymore so I'll take over the role of DP unless anyone has any objections to this?

:lol: you 2 start a thread to find out the weakest player then :p

With the exception of doing turnplayer work i'm happy to do other stuff, be it UN rep or other position once we work a government out

Top Bottom