UN Resolutions with Real Names

Has anyone thought about changing it so the UN is like a Civilization With Koffi Annan as the leader head. This would make it easier to have the "peace Keeper force" The only thing that would make this difficult would be trying to make it so that the UN as civilization doesn't do anything without approval from the other states by means of votes. If anyone has any ideas on this bring them forward. The UN civilization could not come into being until the UN is created.

Another thing i forgot to add would be that if there were a screen where you could create your own resolutions during the game or a large list of resolutions that are applicable to the game play so like a resolution to have sanctions placed on a civ and so forth.

Insane_Dictator said:
Another thing i forgot to add would be that if there were a screen where you could create your own resolutions during the game or a large list of resolutions that are applicable to the game play so like a resolution to have sanctions placed on a civ and so forth.
Both this and the Kofi Annan idea are interesting, but will have to wait untill the SDK is released.

As I tested this mod, I found a bug.
If you choose one worldwide civic and in the next vote you choose a civic from the same row, the nations won't change their civc, they remain at the old civic. What can I do, to make the game changing to the new civic?

Caesium said:
As I tested this mod, I found a bug.
If you choose one worldwide civic and in the next vote you choose a civic from the same row, the nations won't change their civc, they remain at the old civic. What can I do, to make the game changing to the new civic?

You have to vote again for the old civic and you have to vote "no". If enough of votes are "no", the old decloration wil be abandoned. Then you can vote for the new civic.

Pegasos said:
You have to vote again for the old civic and you have to vote "no". If enough of votes are "no", the old decloration wil be abandoned. Then you can vote for the new civic.
Thanks, man.
I can't believe that it is that easy.
Have a nice day.

GeorgeOP said:
To be realistic, you should be allowed to ignore the UN resolutions, as long as you traded oil for an food resorce. Then you'd be allowed to break any resolution you wanted to, and when someone actually tried to force you to do it, you could convince the whole world that nation is actually a war-mongorer.

XD :lol: Good one

the100thballoon said:
The U.S. is in violation of more UN declarations than any other nation. Israel is #2. There are also countless declarations concerning Israel/Palestine that the U.S. (as a permanent member) has vetoed. So, basically, the U.S. and Israel have been flipping off the UN for 50 years, but no other nation has been stupid enough to go to war over it..

The US can't be in violation of any UN resolution that it vetos.
Once you veto it, its gone, so they can't violate it.
This prevents any member of the security council from ever violating a resolution. They only way they could is if they voted for it, and then violated it.

Top Bottom