1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to start the Jadwiga's Legacy scenario

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by Siptah, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Siptah

Siptah Eternal Chieftain

I played through the Jadwiga's Legacy scenario as blue and wanted to play it again with on of the other factions. However, when I click on the 'Start Game' button, a black screen saying 'Loading, please wait...' appears and after a few seconds I am back in the main menu.
    I can play the viking scenario without any problems and also a normal game. It's just when I want to start this scenario. Anyone else having this problem?

2. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

Did your Civ6 update in between? Maybe the scenario is not compatible with the new version?

3. Siptah

Siptah Eternal Chieftain

I don't think so. Maybe a mod is not auto-deactivated correctly. I'll try that.

4. Alan Palmer

Alan Palmer Chieftain

I've had no problems loading all three factions in the scenario.

5. Siptah

Siptah Eternal Chieftain

It is working now if I manually disable all mods. If I enable all the ones I have installed, it fails. I'm too lazy to try out which one is it though.