Unit Design

I am getting an itch to start modding again. It was so much fun. Work sucks :lol:

We know for sure that all of our fighter models are great at least :)

Here's a couple of rendered pics of a clone trooper helmet. For some reason I can't get it to show white. :confused:

If this helmet is acceptable, what others do we need?

edit - the files are now attached, including the max file if someone wants to mess with it.

Attachments

• Clonehelm.zip
    69.1 KB · Views: 84
So that helm is white enough? If so, that's cool. :) I think it needs some scrunching, but I think it turned out fairly decent.

Where did you find that model Hadrean? We could definitely use that.

woodelf or Dual - why doesn't one of you try to make an Imperial Star Destroyer?

Rabbit_Alex said:
Where did you find that model Hadrean? We could definitely use that.

woodelf or Dual - why doesn't one of you try to make an Imperial Star Destroyer?

I'm planning on doing a few types of Star Destroyers in the near future. I have a lot on my plate with work and household/yard chores though, so it may be slow in coming.

Dual said:
I'm planning on doing a few types of Star Destroyers in the near future. I have a lot on my plate with work and household/yard chores though, so it may be slow in coming.

Cool, that would help a ton.

Any plans of the Death Star:D

Civmansam said:
Any plans of the Death Star:D

Here is the Death Star Model but it just ends up Pink in the Game. Can somebody figure out what is wrong?( It is just a re-skin of C.Roland's moon model)

Attachments

• Death Star.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 82
Pink normally means the ART_DEF is incorrectly referenced. Not a big deal.

I Googled "Star Wars models" and I found this site:Click Here To View and found many star wars models(People, Vehicles) So Civmansam, woodelf and anybody making units must peek at it.. I think they are in 3dsMax format (not sure) so Somebody should take a look and see how many polys they are.

Thanks. I'll take a look. I found a Snowspeeder once with 27000 polys. :lol:

I'll take a look at your pink Death Star soon.

As promised (finally) ----> Jango Fett's helmet. Here's a render shot. There is some bleeding of the blue, but I'm hoping that doesn't show whn you put it on a body and it's tiny. The grey is as close as I could come to silver as well. Let me know what you think.

It also seems that we can't upload zips anymore so I'll have to post it in the file database for the whole world to see....

edit - It's in the database in the Civ4 Unit Accessories Civmansam.

woodelf said:
As promised (finally) ----> Jango Fett's helmet. Here's a render shot. There is some bleeding of the blue, but I'm hoping that doesn't show whn you put it on a body and it's tiny. The grey is as close as I could come to silver as well. Let me know what you think.

It also seems that we can't upload zips anymore so I'll have to post it in the file database for the whole world to see....

edit - It's in the database in the Civ4 Unit Accessories Civmansam.

Nice, that will work really well, thanks for making this.

Top Bottom