Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server -- World 3

Or croxis could make them stackable

stackable food items would be overpowered. Besides I think it's hard coded to the game itself, so there's nothing croxis can do about it.

Just make the apples not pop out as often.

im getting timed out also so croxis can you try rebooting the server?

sephon i have a couple of good towns you should check out aspire (mayor is rhein its on top of a mountain) emerald isle(mayor remake im in this town floating island alot like skyholm was) and cire now called cosmology (mayor skwink) and aquatis (mayor minecraftfuzbal underwater)

Hi everybody! I have no idea where to start. I'm going to jump into the server asap and probably found a small hermit hut or something. If players are on and I know them somewhat, they may be able to convince me to join something. (I have a feeling most of the underground is already dug out, so it would probably be practical for me to join a town.)

Join port Geoff!

You could check Aspire aswell, we could use another talented builder.

btw, I think whole minecraft.net was down atleast for a while.

Is the server down? I keep getting timed out. :)
Port Geoff is more than happy to have you move in if you still wish too :) Sorry i didn't say much last night, it was ~4:30 AM for me :p

I can't. It is an all or none deal unless one of you wish to code a better plugin.

There is another option of course.

Drop them if you dont want them!
Ah well, I really like having apple, and its just as realistic as anything else in the game to get a tonne of them, and since I haven't the slightest clue how to code dropping them it is!

I also recommended that people just go to the tree, chop it down and back off quickly so you don't pick up a lot of apples (but remember to replant :p ).

Port Geoff is more than happy to have you move in if you still wish too :) Sorry i didn't say much last night, it was ~4:30 AM for me :p

Ah well, I really like having apple, and its just as realistic as anything else in the game to get a tonne of them, and since I haven't the slightest clue how to code dropping them it is!

I also recommended that people just go to the tree, chop it down and back off quickly so you don't pick up a lot of apples (but remember to replant :p ).

I'm mass cutting the trees in a dense forest. It's difficult to avoid the apples :) and if I avoid the apples then I have to avoid the saplings that I need to replant the forest. I guess I have to use some inventory trickery so that I can't fit the apples, but only wood and saplings.

rhein i will take the apples if you dont want them

is anyone able to get on?

thanks croxis
dr mo

Guys make sure you always have money. It appears towns can be unfounded.

Does anyone have a surplus of lapis (or blue dye)? I'm willing to trade for it. I don't have much because I live on a floating island, but if you want 8 golden apples or a few hundred wood, I've got that.

Croxis, would it be possible to add more things -- at least for players to sell for geld -- to the /shop command? It seems kinda limited.

Does anyone have a surplus of lapis (or blue dye)? I'm willing to trade for it. I don't have much because I live on a floating island, but if you want 8 golden apples or a few hundred wood, I've got that.

Croxis, would it be possible to add more things -- at least for players to sell for geld -- to the /shop command? It seems kinda limited.

I got about 6 I think. We'll talk...

I'd like to see pumpkins as a buy able item because they are very rare, and then people can make more use of the awesome dive helmet mod :)

Yes I almost drowned visiting your crazytown.

Top Bottom