Update/Patches for v37

I did not, unfortunately, start this Thread. Cainstar did.

I did not, unfortunately, start this Thread. Cainstar did.
You could start a new one at v38 and then be able to moderate it. I'd advise it for then.

Cainstar beat me to the punch with this version. But I'll make a New Thread in the coming days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls8b0lxq2fqao1w/SVN 9634 Caveman2Cosmos.7z?dl=0

New Full Mod SVN 9634 Patch for v37 and v37 SVN 9567 Patched.

Be sure to Rename Folder to Caveman2Cosmos before using. Remove old v37 version from BtS\Mods folder, and paste in this new version. Do Not overwrite. Probably wise to clear the cache folder as well.

Many changes since previous patch.

If you use this would love some feedback about it in the New Game Speed thread. Starting to tighten up the Gold Balance among other things.

EDIT: Link to SVN 9567 Patched has been Removed

Hi JosEPh_II

I have to say it's very nice to provide this for casual players (like me).
As this is hard to find on the forum, I have a request :

Could you post it in a new Topic (and maybe Pin it) ?
As something like "v37 official update patch".
Like that, you could post the link and edit it in the first message of the topic, and everybody can see it.
Also, It can be used for posting and updated patch of SVN. Not for every change, but from time to time, each month for example. Or when you think there is enough revelants changes and should be proposed in an "easy to install" patch.
Thanks.

The plan is to start a new thread when needed for v38 Full Patches. This one was started by a player and I should've back then Made a New Thread that i could've had a Moderator sticky.

Anyway it's in the plans and thanks for the reminder. :)

Is it possible to get the latest svn version in a convenient package like that?

I'm a little tech inept and a lot drunk, so yeah, thanks in advance.

Top Bottom