Updating BUG in Wild Mana to latest version?

ilidiankid

Chieftain
Hi guys, I just wanna ask if it's possible to update BUG in Wild Mana to a newer version without causing troubles? I really need the Tooltips in BUG 4.2 that when you hover over the Food or Production or Commerce icon in the City Screen it would tell you how a new building few affect them (like if I haven't built Herbalist yet it would show "Herbalist: +1 Health").

Thanks for reading :)

only sephi knows and he was not on for a couple of days. i don't have a clue what his plans are concerning this, i guess you have to wait until he is back.

It is possible, but it is very difficult. The Tooltips sound more like a Feature from BULL than BUG. Might take a look at it.

Just my 2 cents, this would be awesome. I'd love to see some of the newer BUG and BULL features. Unfortunately mostly beyond my coding abilities, particularly BULL.

Maybe it's the right thread to post this:
When I'm playing WildMana the message "Press CTRL+ALT+O for BUG Mod options" over the interface does not dissappear and pressing CTRL+ALT+O does not bring up the Bug Mod options screen.

What can be the reason ?
(I have a german computer/windows/keyboard but WildMana is set to English in options)

Top Bottom