Usernames

BigFatRon = not big, neither fat nor called 'Ron'.

BFR is the nickname of a famous sports commentator and one-time football [or soccer to those benighted souls over the pond who still watch rounders ;-)] manager, Ron Atkinson, who used to coach the professional team I supported when I was a kid. He went on to manage some of the most famous teams in England.

He is legendary for making comments that combine idiocy and wisdom in a few terse syllables....which is why I like him!

Originally posted by Sarevok
it is actually to me quite strange that I was able to get the name "Sarevok". I would have thought it would ahve been taken. I suppose im just one lucky person ;)

Why? What's a "Sarevok"?

I chose Revolutionary as a username because I am a Latin American Revolutionary Leader. I've been reponsible for many uprisings and at times have ruled as dictator ;) no seriously I am :D

actually the reason I chose Revolutionary was because thats what the advisors call me everytime I'm in those DAMN!!! endless turns of anarchy :mad:

Leha is simply version of my name in russian ( Alexey )
Like Billy = William .

useless because well im useless! j/k by the way! :D

my name came from and old character in a story I started writing a long time ago.........and have never finished.

My name is four letters randomly typed on a keyboard, while I was trying to figure out a fantasy type name (for a fantasy game).

Top Bottom