[UXP] Legends of Revolutions

When I go to the main menu in the LoR screen and select Advanced then Options there does not seem to be anything to toggle on/off regarding dynamic names? If you could be a little more specific it would be greatly appreciated! And thanks for the quick reply :D

Ctrl+ALT+O. It's a RevDCM option, at the top of the screen under "interface".

Thanks for this great mod!

But actually, I can not build the apostolic palace. Well, I can cheat with worldbuilder, and then build an apostolic palace, but that is not the same.
It seems the apostolic palace does not recognise that I run a religion?

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Looking forward to your reply,
DutchLuke:rolleyes:

Are you playing a duel game? You need at least 3 players to be able to build the AP (and the UN).

Otherwise, no idea.

Thanks for your reply!

No, it is a single player game, huge earth map 18 AI. ...

Any one else with a disappeared apostolic palace / UN?

Thanks for your reply!

No, it is a single player game, huge earth map 18 AI. ...

Any one else with a disappeared apostolic palace / UN?

You can't build it at all, or you built it, and it vanished?

Love the Mod! Just checking to make sure that 0.9.9 is the latest version. I had this MOD on my old computer (with XP)and everything worked great! (except for problems attributable to my computer's crappiness)
Now I lost it when upgrading computer and switching to Windows 7 so I downloaded it again. The only problem is when I try to play a scenario that didn't come with LoR (Earth18, Earth1000Ad, etc.) it says "Failed to read worldbuilder file..."
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?
I had lots of fun playing Earth 18 in LoR until my old computer crashed. Would like to do so again.

Im thinking of reinstalling Civ 4. Not to happy with 5 at all. Glad to see this mod still up and running, made Civ iv more fun to play (mainly for the bombarding) :)

Love the mod, have been playing it for a long time now, and can't play BTS vanilla any more, and prefer it to Civ 5. Just one thing I haven't tried before and I can't get to work. I have a few cities I want to give independence and play as, can make them a separate nation, but for some reason the ctrl-shift-l and ctrl-shift-p commands outlined in the documents as allowing you to change player don't seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for this great mod!

But actually, I can not build the apostolic palace. Well, I can cheat with worldbuilder, and then build an apostolic palace, but that is not the same.
It seems the apostolic palace does not recognise that I run a religion?

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Looking forward to your reply,
DutchLuke:rolleyes:

Diplomatic victory must be on, that's from the default BtS rules.

Love the mod, have been playing it for a long time now, and can't play BTS vanilla any more, and prefer it to Civ 5. Just one thing I haven't tried before and I can't get to work. I have a few cities I want to give independence and play as, can make them a separate nation, but for some reason the ctrl-shift-l and ctrl-shift-p commands outlined in the documents as allowing you to change player don't seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong?

You have to turn on debugging, as those are considered debugging/cheat mode options.

I always started in the Ancient era so far. But now I wanted something new, so I explored other eras (Not the Advanced start option, just selecting Classical, Medieval or other eras). Immediately I had doubts: how the religions are founded in those starts? I googled and found only that those should be founded randomly in some cities after a few turns - well, it didnt happen in LoR latest version. I played to get Code of Laws from the Classical start and Confucianism was the only religion in the game in that time.

Has anyone an experience with this?

Hi, I have two challenging requests:

1) Can someone add a functionality that if a general has 95% attack odds he cannot die, but instead retreats with 0,1 health and no experience given? For me there is always the choice of cheating (reloading) or being unhappy for the rest of the game when my general died even if he had outstanding attack odds. If I have 85% attack odds and my general dies I knew what I was doing, but if I attack with 98% odds and my legend/general/100+experience unit dies it feels like a bug.

2) Is someone able to change the AI so that it is more likely to attack legend units, especially legends with high experience and a general? A human player would always sacrifice some units if he could deal such a painful blow. Right now the AI is not likely to hunt down a general.

Steam tells me I have now played over 1.000 hours of Legends of Revolution. It is a fantastic mod! No way I could say thank you enough!! Looking forward for the next thousand hours...

This is still by far the most dynamic and enjoyable version of Civ I have ever played. While its obvious Civ V did some things to try and incorporate revolution ideas, they just came out sloppy and ineffective, while this mod just seems impeccably balanced.

I've been enjoying playing the same save for weeks, and once I finish I'm just going to start another.

I am playing a game in the Industrial Era right now, and it will just randomly freeze every few turns.

I have Windows 7 2GB RAM, and 250GB HDD

Civ IV has a memory leak and you're running out of memory. You need more RAM.

Top Bottom