v33 Changelog

Sorry for the (long) delay, but I didn't have time for videogames in these weeks, studies, vacations... Updating now, although there are LOTS of changes, maybe I will need more than one day :crazyeye:

Kroji

734 Technologies in Caveman2Cosmos
Redesigned Transhuman Era (164 Total Techs)
44 new Transhuman Era Technologies since Version 32:
Hypothetical Biochemistry, Cybersociology, Designer Microbiology, Unification Physics, Binary Legislation, Hypermagnetics, Simulated Reality, Oort Cloud Probes, Binary Subconciousness, Quadruple Helix, Neuron Engineering, Novo Paleontology, Binary Semiotics, Synergetics, Social Calculus, Astrogation Constellation, Evolved Construction, Botanical Alchemy, Nutraceutical Animals, Technological Singularity, Abyss Colonization, Comprehensive Cybernetics, Animamaterials, Transhumanism, Knowledge Merchantilism, Binary Psycokinesis, Human Transmutation, Whole Brain Emulation, Mainstream Cloning, Media Hivemind, Nanopunk, Augment Consumables, Mass Surveillance, Photon Thermodynamics, Amplified Wavelengths, Electromagnetic Voltage, Bacterium Engineering, Battlefield Sports and Supercharged Crystallography, Prototyped Pathogens, Dystopia Pathogens, Apocolyptic Pathogens, Synthetic Sentience, Utopian Destiny
AI fix that enables naval invasion byb Koshling

I will add these updates later, thank you for your help!

Under Bugfixes, DLL
- Fixed unit flickering and spurious audio playing as you click around

Probably shouldn't be mentioned, as it's a bugfix of the new graphical paging option, and thus the bug that was fixed didn't exist in the last version.

Well, when there is a change related with newly added content, I usually ignore it, because it would be redundant. But in this particular case, I wasn't 100% sure about being totally related with the Graphics paging method, I remember a bug report of spurious audio before the Graphics paging commit. So I chose to include it, perhaps Koshling can get us out of doubt... Edit: After seeing this more deeply, probably the bug report I was talking about match with "Fixed lost sound when popping goody huts" fix, so you were right. I have removed this change, thank you!

And new tags by thunderbird

AttackOnlyCities
IgnoreNOEntryLevel
IgnoreZoneOfControl

Two first goes to rams (probably in v34) andthird to spy/criminal line (probably v34)

Well, one week after v33 release (and after some technical problems with the forum), changelog is almost complete, sorry but I haven't too much time for playing lately... All bigger and medium changes are there, tomorrow I will fill some details that aren't put there.

Is someone going to make a v34 chnage log?
This cycle I won't do the changelog, because I want to focus on Spanish translations, it's time to update those with v33 text changes and progress with some more files. However, I can do a small summary with major changes and counts of new stuff if necessary.

This cycle I won't do the changelog, because I want to focus on Spanish translations, it's time to update those with v33 text changes and progress with some more files. However, I can do a small summary with major changes and counts of new stuff if necessary.

This is fandamntastic, great to see more translations done, and done correctly. Thx.

As far as chagelog goes, thats fine if ONLY major and new stuff is there, thx.

Now pls consider this thread CLOSED, thx.

Top Bottom