Variation of the spy model

SaibotLieh

Emperor
Here are some variations of the spy model. They were created while I learnt how to Blender, maybe they will be of some use for you.

The first one is simply the spy model without the backpack and the spectacles. They are not painted invisible or anything, but gone for good. I've also reskinned her a bit.

Spoiler :

The next one is the same model, but with a different skin.

Spoiler :

Now I've tried to change the clothing a bit more. I soon discovered that the spy animation doesn't like to long skirts, so I had to keep them rather short (not the worst thing I guess ;)). I also redesigned the legs to remove the boots. I use this model as my ancient spy now.

Spoiler :

A little different skirt design, some new shoes and a different skin gives a modern business women model.

Spoiler :

I've also converted this model to use the CEO animations. The modcomp with some further modifications can be found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=346747

Now I wanted to create a little more complicated skirt. This is the result. If you look closely, you'll see that the skirt is a bit tucked now.

Spoiler :

And a simplified version of the skirt looks like this.

Spoiler :

As the reason for creating this last model I could say that I wanted to learn how to add wholly new objekts to the model, but in the end I just somehow had the urge to create it.
Thus, enjoy the my bunny girl version of the spy model.

Spoiler :

Hope you like and/or have some use for these models.
Cheers!

Download Link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13889

Attachments

• spy.jpg
    spy.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • jeansgirl.jpg
    jeansgirl.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,057
  • ancientspy.jpg
    ancientspy.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • buisnesswoman.jpg
    buisnesswoman.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,096
  • skirt_simple.jpg
    skirt_simple.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,084
  • skirt_double.jpg
    skirt_double.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • bunnygirl.jpg
    bunnygirl.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,749
Awesome work, I'm going to use these for my modern settler groups.

:goodjob:

BTW: Keep up the Blender work, this shows a lot of promise and you could probably work these skills into making other units.

To be your first units, it means you have really talent, thus we expect lots of good stuff from you :goodjob:

The bunny one is good, but is there anyways you can get the "bunny" to be more clear?

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Is the model blurred in some way?

To be your first units, it means you have really talent, thus we expect lots of good stuff from you :goodjob:

Or that I had too much free time these days. ;) But I'll try to do my best.

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Is the model blurred in some way?

Nope, that why i had the " " around the word bunny, the Emblem that she is wearing, would be nice if the "Playboy Bunny" was on her waist and not that gold thing what ever it is???

BTW: Keep up the Blender work, this shows a lot of promise and you could probably work these skills into making other units.

Thanks, I'm actually working on some other units at the moment. Hopefully I'll have them finished soon.

Nope, that why i had the " " around the word bunny, the Emblem that she is wearing, would be nice if the "Playboy Bunny" was on her waist and not that gold thing what ever it is???

Ah, you mean the name tag, right? I think it's part of the 'uniform' in this shape (see http://www.forumapex.com/gallery/data/500/PlayboyBunnies.jpg for example).

How do I get the new textures working properly? I don't see a new .nif or a new .kfm, and the only .nifs I see are Spy.nif

How do u get the Right arm in the correct position? Currently it is going through her head.

These units were based on the vanilla spy model, which unfortunately uses a slightly different animation set than the Beyond the Sword one (did not know at that time that there was a new version in the expansion).

You will have to use the animation set that you can find in the Civ4 asset fpk files. If you have not unpacked them yet, you can also download the spy animation set here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d85lw88sikc8kmc/Civ4_Vanilla_Spy_Animation.zip?dl=0

Hope this helps. :)

Top Bottom