"View new posts in subscribed fora" feature?

Lovro

Prince
For me, going through the list of new posts looking for interesting threads is a lot harder/slower when I have to check out which game it is about.

How hard would it be (is it possible?) to make a link that only displays threads in the fora I am subscribed to?

I was talking about the "View new posts" option in the upper right corner of the main fora page.

Ah, maybe we can convince people to title there threads more descriptively? Like maybe Civ3: How about that Horseman Unit and Civ2: Want to have a MP game with me? and OT: Best Movie ever!!!. The titles will look stupid to anyone that goes directly into the forum that the thread is posted in but would help people that look at the threads like Lovro.....I don't thing that people will take the time to do it though.

Or maybe there is a way TF can seperate the new posts by forum? That would be sweet.

I was talking about the "View new posts" option in the upper right corner of the main fora page.

I made a similar suggestion to TF in another thread, so maybe he'll see it and find a suitable patch (if one exists).

That would be a pretty useful feature, as long as it runs on all browsers, and not just MS IE. :goodjob:

Top Bottom