Ville2 - 1st Emperor win game

Deity
Anyone interested?
This is for players like me, still trying to win Emperor.
Of course anyone can join but I'd like to get many players to win first time at Emperor.

Civ: Not Celts(just finished a game with Celts and trust me, you wouldn't like to write those city names;) )
Map: Large?/Continents/5 Billion years old/Wet/warm/barbs:??? (not random)
# of Opponents: Max
Level: Emperor
# of players: 6?
Version: Conquests once I get it

We will start in late November

JOIN!!!!!

I would be interested, I moved up to Emperor 2 weeks ago but haven't won yet in 4 attempts, last 2 attempts were close though, btw not sure which version you are using, I don't have PTW though but will have Conquests soon as it is on pre-order from Amazon

I have PTW but I will get Conquests in maybe two weeks??? from my dad's american friend. I'll change this to Conquests game. You're in, if you want

ok look forward to it, been mega-lurking in this forum for months now

should have realised you originally intended PTW from the Celts, I was born just outside Camulodunum (Roman name) Camulodunon (Celtic name) Colchester (current name)

I am so joining this game. I'm just starting Emperor level, so this would be perfect for me.

Heh, well if it's gonna be on Conquests, maybe not. I won't be able to get it for several weeks at least.

Hey, no hurry, I'm not getting C3C tomorrow ;)
3rd SG together if you join :D

Count me in if it's PTW 1.27.

The only reason I can't get Conquests is because I'm a poor college student with no car and therefore no means of getting to the mall in any reasonable amount of time.

Ah well, maybe I can order it off Amazon or something. I really do want to join this game.

I get Conquests in late November. That's when this SG begins earliest

I would be interested in playing too.

Roster now:
Hooray?
kittenOFchaos
Open
Open

That's not the playing order. (I'm not starting)

And I thought this will sink to bottomless sea of SGs:rolleyes::lol:

@handy900
Welcome :goodjob:

@cgannon64
Are you sure you have enough SGs;)

Anyway the roster is:
Hooray
kittenOFchaos
handy900
Open

Top Bottom