Vincentz Infinite Projects [VIP MOD]

Can I disable this feature somehow? I'm too used to the grid and think I cannot play without it, but I want the "non-glowing" normal terrain.

Tia.

Thx a lot vincentz :)

Just one more question: How come that the Blue Marble mod is so huge with almost 60 mb, while your textures only use about 10 mb? Is it because Blue Marble has all textures in High and Low res quality + in 3 different shades?

Tia,

Seraiel

It tells me to locate my beyond the sword folder, but won't let me click ok once I locate it. What should I do? How to I install it properly?

Dualism tech removed. Hinduism moved to Caste-System. Caste System req is now Polytheism, Priesthood and Slavery.
Meditation requires Caste System as well as Monotheism, to delay Buddhism.
Writing requires Trade.

Missionaries no longer walk in rival territory without open borders.
Treasury moved to Mathematics.
Oracle moved to Sacrifice Cult (still requires Priesthood)
Salt discovered with Mining instead of Food Refining
Added City Hall building to Civil Service

Since every pop cost 2 :health: and 2 :D then increased resource output :
Normal, With Building, Building// Resources (extra from building)
+1 :), +1 :) JEWELER// Diamonds, Gold, Silver, Gems (+5% gold from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: BUTCHERY// Cow, Deer, Pig, Sheep (+1 :health: Salt) (+5% food from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: HARBOR// Clam, Crab, Fish, Shrimp (+1 :health: Salt) (+5% food from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: GRANARY// Corn, Potato, Rice, Wheat (+5% food from each)
+1 :), +1 :) PUBLIC HOUSE// Hemp, Opium, Tobacco, Wine, Alcohol (+5% gold from each)
+1 :), +1 :) TAILOR// Cotton, Dye, Silk, Fur, Alligator (+5% gold from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :) MARKET// Coffee, Spices, Sugar, Tea (+5% gold from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: GROCER// Apple, Olives, Banana, Lemon (+5% food from each)
+1 :), +1 :) BAZAAR// Ivory, Whale, Glassware, Fashion, Rubber (+5% gold from each)
+1 :), +1 :) RELIGIOS BUILDINGS //Incense

Fixed Wine, Aluminium, Gold, Silver and Diamonds not being placed on map at generation.

Can create Winery without wine on River Plains with chance of grapes/wine appearing.

^^ nice.

Hey Vinz, have you play tested England at all yet? For some reason I can't seem to build Wall Street at all. This is my second game with them using the Platy edition, and I can't seem to build it, despite having enough stock exchanges and discovering economics first.

No Icon in the build list.

Hmnn, I'll try another game after this one and see if I missed something. My thx for checking.

Dualism tech removed. Hinduism moved to Caste-System. Caste System req is now Polytheism, Priesthood and Slavery.
Meditation requires Caste System as well as Monotheism, to delay Buddhism.
Writing requires Trade.

Missionaries no longer walk in rival territory without open borders.
Treasury moved to Mathematics.
Oracle moved to Sacrifice Cult (still requires Priesthood)
Salt discovered with Mining instead of Food Refining
Added City Hall building to Civil Service

Since every pop cost 2 :health: and 2 :D then increased resource output :
Normal, With Building, Building// Resources (extra from building)
+1 :), +1 :) JEWELER// Diamonds, Gold, Silver, Gems (+5% gold from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: BUTCHERY// Cow, Deer, Pig, Sheep (+1 :health: Salt) (+5% food from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: HARBOR// Clam, Crab, Fish, Shrimp (+1 :health: Salt) (+5% food from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: GRANARY// Corn, Potato, Rice, Wheat (+5% food from each)
+1 :), +1 :) PUBLIC HOUSE// Hemp, Opium, Tobacco, Wine, Alcohol (+5% gold from each)
+1 :), +1 :) TAILOR// Cotton, Dye, Silk, Fur, Alligator (+5% gold from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :) MARKET// Coffee, Spices, Sugar, Tea (+5% gold from each)
+1 :health:, +1 :health: GROCER// Apple, Olives, Banana, Lemon (+5% food from each)
+1 :), +1 :) BAZAAR// Ivory, Whale, Glassware, Fashion, Rubber (+5% gold from each)
+1 :), +1 :) RELIGIOS BUILDINGS //Incense

Fixed Wine, Aluminium, Gold, Silver and Diamonds not being placed on map at generation.

Can create Winery without wine on River Plains with chance of grapes/wine appearing.

So when is this version being made available?

JosEPh :)

Still got a lot to iron out. Its not called Infinite Projects for no reason ;)

It really depends on my wife and kids. On a quiet day I can do x20 of what I can do on a "crying baby on shoulder with son want to climb my back while wifey ask me for help with homework-day".
So about three fiddy quiet days or 3 months mess :please:
(the above was done in a couple of hours for comparison)

ROFL, that sounds so familiar, especially with 4 boys... Glad only the 15yr old is left at home now and only requires the minimal amount of parental maintenance :mischief:.

:high5::cheers::cowboy: to your burgeoning Dad skills.

Now every Improvement gives x2 resources (especially good for early trade, and with the new x2 :health: and :) pop it is certainly needed with those extras ;))
Spoiler :

edit : with alot of help from Nightinggale I managed to do it Improvement specific :
example : Camp give 5 resource, Plantation give 2.
Spoiler :

Changed so Trading Posts give only 1 resource, and Plantations give 3. The rest gives 2.

Howdy Vinz, have a question for you ( or maybe more than one :mischief:);

I'm currently trying to incorporate the GEM with TSL into your mod, but I seem to be having difficulty running it with your graphics pack and civs. I can save everything to WB just fine, and then place in custom maps folder with np, but whenever I try to launch the specific map, I get an immediate CTD.

So, my question is, is there something specific I need to do before I get everything up and running? Granted, my modding skills are way rusty. But I should be able to customize with just WB and notepad, correct?

No major rush in your response, and here's hoping your having an epic dad day :D.

Hey Drak.
Tbh I have no idea. I've never made a scenario or anything WB related before.
I tried dl GEM, but apparently its more than just a map, it seems like its a whole Mod in itself, so I'm pretty clueless.

Well, nutz... Ok, my thx, I'll keep plugging away at it.

Top Bottom