ViSa Latest Version Download

:(

So i guess there's one thing we can do and it's wait! :(

...and not jog their elbows much. Don't want to sound like a small child in the backseat of a car during a road trip.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" :lol:

the patch has been uploaded to the server...can expect an active link any time Firehawk approves it..won't be a patch though..as with the latest release, full install only!

Come on mr FireHawk, we wanna play :p!

You expected this to be up 35 minutes after that was posted.....:crazyeye:

Not to mention this might not be the final v3.25 version as game testing isn't complete.

Don't worry, when the final release of ViSa v3 is ready, it will be posted at CFC.

You expected this to be up 35 minutes after that was posted.....:crazyeye:

Not to mention this might not be the final v3.25 version as game testing isn't complete.

Don't worry, when the final release of ViSa v3 is ready, it will be posted at CFC.

Nah, take your time :)

ViSa v3.25 is available now!!!!!

It has numerous updates but the most important is Warlords v2.1.3.0 compatibility.

Yeeees!! I love you TAfirehawk :D
Will you have a readme for it ?

It is of course in the download as always....but yes I will get to the readme :)

Alright 2 problems:

First they are still trying to make me download the patch # 2.0.8 (so i skip this because i have 2.1.3)

and

they are saying: Could not access network locations /mods/ViSa_3

Help please, cause i can still play :(! And i try everything on your help section for version 3.10!

I have run into problems. I had to completely uninstall everything and completely reinstall. I reinstalled vanilla Civ and the patches, then Warlords and the patches, 2.08 then 2.13.

I then load Visa 3.25 and it keeps telling me to clear the Warlord cache. Where is that?

Then it wants the custom assets cleared????

Then when it launches I get this:
"The application failed to start because D3DX9_32.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

Can anyone help, please? Thanks.

Tried uninstalling everything, Firaxis stuff won't uninstall unless you go to control panel. Visa will not allow an unintstall either through the control panel or through the program menu. I keep getting: Could not access network locations /mods/ViSa_3

@Ronnoc

D3DX9_32.DLL is a DLL that comes with the DX9c august update so you can fix that by downloading the newest version of DX9c and here are the directions to the folders you want:

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\My Games\Warlords\cache<---------

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\My Documents\My Games\Warlords\CustomAssets<----------

I have run into problems. I had to completely uninstall everything and completely reinstall. I reinstalled vanilla Civ and the patches, then Warlords and the patches, 2.08 then 2.13.

I then load Visa 3.25 and it keeps telling me to clear the Warlord cache. Where is that?

Then it wants the custom assets cleared????

Then when it launches I get this:
"The application failed to start because D3DX9_32.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

Can anyone help, please? Thanks.

Tried uninstalling everything, Firaxis stuff won't uninstall unless you go to control panel. Visa will not allow an unintstall either through the control panel or through the program menu. I keep getting: Could not access network locations /mods/ViSa_3

The installer takes care of those file locations to be deleted, so you don't have to worry about it.

If you can't uninstall old ViSa, that means you manually deleted it....not much you can do about the control panel icon. I haven't fixed this problem myself so not sure the exact steps, but you probably have to get into the registry if the ViSa installer won't work for you.

Alright 2 problems:

First they are still trying to make me download the patch # 2.0.8 (so i skip this because i have 2.1.3)

and

they are saying: Could not access network locations /mods/ViSa_3

Help please, cause i can still play :(! And i try everything on your help section for version 3.10!

Then you aren't installing v3.25....download the correct version.

I will double check myself by downloading the file from CFC as well.....

EDIT
The file is just fine, it uninstalled and installed on Warlords v2.1.3.0 with no problems.

Alright Taf and for the "Could not access network locations /mods/ViSa_3" I've tried everything you ask for on your website and i can't do anything!

Note: I redownload the game 4 times... :S

I dealt with the D3DX9_32.DLL problem by downloading an update from MS.

When I reinstalled 3.25 it asked if I wanted to remove the old or repair the previous 3.25 install. I removed it. I then reinstalled again and the 3.25 install worked and now all is well. Thanks.

I dealt with the D3DX9_32.DLL problem by downloading an update from MS.

When I reinstalled 3.25 it asked if I wanted to remove the old or repair the previous 3.25 install. I removed it. I then reinstalled again and the 3.25 install worked and now all is well. Thanks.

Glad it is working for you :)

Thank you TA and the rest of the team for this, I really do appreciate it. Frankly, were it not for the mods like this one that add extensive items and play to Civ, I probably would not play vanilla Civ. Great work, makes the game be what it should be when it comes from the designers. They make a nice vanilla flavor, but the hot fudge, whipped topping, and cherry make it really worthwhile. Thanks again.

Any estimation on release for the mod for BtW? I have no plans to buy BtS until there is a mod ready for it. Thanks.

Top Bottom