ViSa Latest Version Download

That list is just a 'summary'....the real info is on the ViSa Website Bug Report section. The comments and info are just too much to copy into a ReadMe file.

V3.20 Full Installer RELEASED to the World!!!

The ViSa Website is not updated yet, so the download is only available through the CivFanatics link in my download posts.

But its sooo slooow!!!! only getting 45KB d/l speed??? 2 1/2 hours???

That is weird, the file is on a major web hosting companies web site with HUGE bandwidth.....

I am getting 255KB/sec....23 minute download time right now, so it must be your side, not the web host.

That is weird, the file is on a major web hosting companies web site with HUGE bandwidth.....

I am getting 255KB/sec....23 minute download time right now, so it must be your side, not the web host.

HUH< my site gets d/l of 1500 KB , i am d/l from CivFanatics? oh well!!
Cant use the other site, the popup comes on and them disappears right away, and i dont have popups activated either??

HUH< my site gets d/l of 1500 KB , i am d/l from CivFanatics? oh well!!
Cant use the other site, the popup comes on and them disappears right away, and i dont have popups activated either??

I have no idea what you are saying in any of that :lol:

But the file isn't on CivFanatics, their limit is 10MB unless I ask for special permission, which its just easier to use dreamhosters.com

I have done nothing different from the other 8500+ downloads of the v3 mod.

And it is NOT for the latest v2.13 Warlords patch.....Firaxis decided to make some core SDK changes....grrrrrr.....

So when we could expect a version for Warlords 2.13???

I got word that it won't be this week, but by the next weekend at least the SDK should have been updated for 2.13...guess we can expect an update either that weekend or the following week :D

Not sure....we are working on a new BTS project that expands on Impaler's CCCP DLL project, bringing the entire Civ4 modding community together.

Why can't I install this mod? I can't even download it. Every way I try to access it, inlcuding straight extraction, says access is denied, and AVG reports it as a trojan. Is there any chance of a straight .rar download?

Why can't I install this mod? I can't even download it. Every way I try to access it, inlcuding straight extraction, says access is denied, and AVG reports it as a trojan. Is there any chance of a straight .rar download?

No it must be installed for the registry keys or it won't run correctly.

You must not have Admin rights on your computer.....never heard of this issue and there certainly is NOT a trojan or virus in the official installer you get from CFC.

I got word that it won't be this week, but by the next weekend at least the SDK should have been updated for 2.13...guess we can expect an update either that weekend or the following week :D

As stated here....we are working on it and have a new DLL for testing....so hopefully soon for a v2.13 version of ViSa v3.

We are in final testing of v3.25, which is compatible with v2.13 of Warlords. It will be released this week sometime.

Aaaah!

Now i understand why ViSa doesn't work on my Warlord... The version for Warlord 2.1.3 isn't out yet!

Well they wrote last monday it would take about one week still... So let's wish it's for tomorow or tuesday! Can't wait to play again...

Well, the 29th was about two weeks ago, so I'm figuring either they hit a snag or real life intruded on their efforts. Real life tends to do that often. ;)

Top Bottom